Dynadot

Why can't I sell any plans?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

brianfast

Account Suspended
Impact
STOP POSTING HERE IF YOU DO YOU ARNT HELPING ANYTHING EXEPT YOUR NEGATIVE RECEPTION WITH ME

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Well you could use a much better template and also you need to make your plans bigger. Try starting at 1gb and going up to 10gb or more even but you need to look more professional.

•••
IMHO,

1) The logo is a COMPLETE joke
2) The order forum is also a COMPLETE joke. You need to request MORE information such as the domain they plan to use, what plan they would like to purchase, etc.
3) The plans page goes to a page on the forum and it just tells people that you are unprofessional
4) The support page goes to the forum. That's NOT the way to do it. Since it says "Support" you are meant to take them to a page with information on how they can obtain support from you and NOT make them go to your forum :D If you plan to make them go to your forum instead, you should've put "Forum" instead of "Support" :tu:
5) Last but not least, I honestly think that everyone that viewed your website would be turned away by the bad grammar and punctuation. If i was a potential customer, I would've closed your site as soon as i read the "Welcome message". Trust me, just a few grammar and punctuation errors can lead ALOT of customers to think you are unprofessional, unexperienced and a whole lot of other things which are crucial to their decision.

That's just my constructive criticism, nothing personal :tu:

•••
What the heck are you talking about the live support link goes to a help page.

why hasnt a mod locked this topic. Im just getting completly useless information now... namepros mods need to start looking in this forum more i guess

Anyone who has replyed since I rquested this topic to be locked like VEALOUS is a jerk in my book. Your just wasting my time.

Ive lost it with this forum. Im as good as gone.

Last edited:
•••
Brianfast, there is no reason to lock this string. Everyone has offered you helpful advice but you simply can't take the constructive criticism. It's better to leave this string open so others can see how unappreciative you are of everyone's efforts.

brianfast said:
VEALOUS is a jerk in my book
Name calling is completely unnecessary.

Last edited:
•••
LEAVE ME ALONE WHY HASNT ANYONE LOCKED THIS GENE DO YOU ALL HATE MY OR SOMETHING? IS THIS FUN FOR YOU?
Zeeble said:
I'm trying to say that you are stupid. But you had simply said that you had not done any sort of business plan.
I study business, and I just thought I would give you a bit of advice. I know it wasn't appreciated, but I thought I would post some as you asked for it.

Gene said:
Brianfast, there is no reason to lock this string. Everyone has offered you helpful advice but you simply can't take the constructive criticism. It's better to leave this string open so others can see how unappreciative you are of everyone's efforts.

brianfast said:
VEALOUS is a jerk in my book
I WANT IT LOCKED NOW IM REALLY P***** OFF AT THIS FORUM IM ALMOST SEEKING VENGENCE IM SO P***** OFF.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
brianfast said:
LEAVE ME ALONE WHY HASNT ANYONE LOCKED THIS GENE DO YOU ALL HATE MY OR SOMETHING? IS THIS FUN FOR YOU?

I WANT IT LOCKED NOW IM REALLY P***** OFF AT THIS FORUM IM ALMOST SEEKING VENGENCE IM SO PISSED OFF.
#1) If we hated you, we wouldn't have taken the time to offer you advice. Understand?

#2) You can get as angry as you wish... that's you're personal choice. But don't ever expect help again. And "SEEKING VENGEANCE"??? Against who? And for WHAT? Offering you advice? Calm down kiddo. And grow up.

•••
how about you. I had asked for replys to stop and you could have stoped it. Everyone just repeats what everyone says. This forum is gay. Bann me if you want. Not like I care

•••
Whoa, I think we need an anger management course in this forum.

brian, you don't have to listen to them if you don't want to. But you asked questions, and you got answers. Maybe that's not what you thought would happen, but sometimes things turn out differently. Stay calm, but the suggestions made by some could be followed to see more traffic in your site.

They wanted to answer you directly perhaps without beating around the bush, and that's what happened...

And Gene: Line #2 was a bit harsh as a Forum Leader, may want to tone down a bit :wave: I think he knows he needs to calm down now and NOT take these comments personally, hopefully

•••
hey I ASKED FOR THE questions to STOP. What does gene do? Oh no lets just let them repeat the same thing 20 times to piss our good buddy brianfast off.

EDIT sorry gene I lost it. Please lock this topic. This is really pissing me off. at any other forum it would be lockedbut and namepros? Hell no

Last edited:
•••
brianfast said:
hey I ASKED FOR THE questions to STOP. What does gene do? Oh no lets just let them repeat the same thing 20 times to piss our good buddy brianfast off. Genes a moron.

Wait, Brian. I know some comments were probably not phrased nicely or repeated previous comments. But just take the advice of the ones you think are good. The rest just forget about it in your own head, but don't get mad at them for posting it. They expressed what they felt, but that's not necessarily everyone's opinion, is it?

•••
PolurNET said:
Wait, Brian. I know some comments were probably not phrased nicely or repeated previous comments. But just take the advice of the ones you think are good. The rest just forget about it in your own head, but don't get mad at them for posting it. They expressed what they felt, but that's not necessarily everyone's opinion, is it?

Look at all the posts and find 3 differences. between them all

•••
Brian, I'm not sure what's wrong -- the thread title says "Why can't I sell any plans?" So we say why.. what's our mistake in that? Nothing. Do you want us to say that it's just your 'bad luck'?.. I do not know, but there's something wrong. We repeated that logo isn't professional, and the template does not represent a hosting company, so why not? Try to create another design, logo, put contact information, phone, all whois information, some big plans with good pricing..and If you PMed me, I would be glad to give you every idea about redesigning your site. I wasn't trying to say anything earlier, but it really doesn't attract a customer to signup due to many errors within the template and sort of this. Take our feedback easy, we do not want to insult you, only we try to help you, so be cool and friendly then we can give you feedback much more.

•••
I just want to add, that I what I mean to say is this: "I'm NOT trying to say that you're stupid" when I wrote "I'm trying to say that you're stupid". But perhaps I was wrong.

•••
Stop replying Im not reading any more of this useless crap. Unless you really want to waste your time helping someone who doesnt care

•••
Good luck brianfast -- I sincerely hope you are able to find the answers you're looking for in generating sales.

•••
Gene said:
Good luck brianfast -- I sincerely hope you are able to find the answers you're looking for in generating sales.

he won't.

He doesn't want any answers, he was after praise.

•••
He asked for advice ,Didn't take it
He Says he is professional,He isn't
He says he knows what he is doing, He Doesn't
All I can offer for advice .
He needs to buy a mirror and look into it , there he will find the problems behind his failure in Business.

•••
Barefoottech said:
He asked for advice ,Didn't take it
He Says he is professional,He isn't
He says he knows what he is doing, He Doesn't
All I can offer for advice .
He needs to buy a mirror and look into it , there he will find the problems behind his failure in Business.

Well said.

•••
Can we not keep it civil guys?

Remember, we are all adults (or well behaved teens ;)), in here, so try to act your age, and bypass any insults / diregatory remarks made towards you, and report them to the Staff.

Thread Closed before this escalates into an eyesore of a thread...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back