IT.COM

Why are you so trust worthy?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hey Before I came to this forum I use to bot runescape account and sell for money and when I use to sell on threads people were always so miss leading, untrustworhy, and litraly no one trusts eachother and 50% of the people are scamers probably more. then I joined this forum and its like the totaly opposite people will go 1st in a trade with out questioning me once ( I wouldnt scam) my point is your all so trusting what would happen if a person from one of those botting forums came here and started scamming you could loose heaps now I know most of my deals are only a few doller deals cause i cant afford much or sell for much but still why are you all so trusting just wondering not saying you shouldnt be its great makes my life 100x easier when selling and buying things

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
... what would happen if a person from one of those botting forums came here and started scamming you ...
Have you ever seen the movie SAW?

•••
How attached are you to your b*lls :)

•••
lol wtf (im not saying im scamming rofl u can clearely see ive had atleast 7 great deals so far)

•••
How attached are you to your b*lls :)
Now we know where the "masher" in mellowmasher comes from. Ohhh.

lol wtf (im not saying im scamming rofl u can clearely see ive had atleast 7 great deals so far)
Those messages were directed towards bad guys. You are obviously a good guy. Though you're starting to sound paranoid and borderline creepy, so you better stop it. :laugh:

•••
•••
•••
I'm only willing to deal with members who have been here for years or members who have high trader ratings. But then again, it's probably smart to do Escrow when dealing with larger figures.

Also, if anyone wants to make a profit there's plenty of opportunities here if you play fair.

If you don't, you get banned and the mods here do a great job filtering the losers from this place. Hooray for the great mods here.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back