Five domains. All are .com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

synclez

Established Member
Impact
Hi, I've been trying to sell my domains for a while now... Not as long as most people, a few years of just asking various people if they know anyone and also posting on here.

My hope is to get a 1000 per domain, but if you can get a buyer for all 5 and save me from having to renew em, I'd take less. I don't do anything with these, I'm currently redirecting a subdomain to a page but I can remove that...

Radletz.com (godaddy's appraisal/G.A. = 1,349)
TheEyemates.com (g.a. = 1,139)
(these last 3 expire next month)
Stupidmovieblog.com (g.a. = 237)
PanoramaBart.com (g.a. = 515)
PanoramaBartStudios.com (g.a. = 326)

Total G.A. = 3,566, which would still be an awesome amount. I tend to ask for 5k or best offer and that haggling approach doesn't seem to mesh well with people anymore. So, I need a professional to do this.

The two Bart domains are only a few years old and we almost sold them with our cartoons but sadly it fell through. It would have been an awesome amount! But I'm still broke lol and renting out of my mom's basement. The rest of the domains are each about ten years old.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back