Dynadot

WHT is down?!

NameSilo
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
yeah i cant access it too

•••
Not really a big loss if you ask me. :D

Lux

•••
luxinterior said:
Not really a big loss if you ask me. :D

Lux
U're right...but this is a 1st for me...never seen them down except for the usual maintainance.

•••
•••
hard to find a good host these days, they should have read their own forum :hehe:

•••
ReliableHosters.com said:
hard to find a good host these days, they should have read their own forum :hehe:

Where oh where is my trusty cymbal when I need it! :blink:

Lux

•••
luxinterior you're a joker man. hahz.

•••
•••
•••
not just WHT i think..it's the whole iNet network? (hotscript,hostingcatalog..etc..)

•••
I bet there will be a whole load of new threads from desprete hosts wanting to host them once everything is back up...

Never mention you need hosting in the chat or they won't let you go. But just ask for proof of age, and most of those desperete hosts will soon let go of you... Kiddy Hosts are unbalancing the industry.

•••
It's up and working for me now. :tu:

•••
•••
gheez... give WHT a break. Servers cant be up 24/7 you know, no need to make a thread. Hey, even Google goes down once in a while!

•••
There seem to be some odd things happening in Savvis DC. Many locations become unavailable and back again lately.

Last edited:
•••
tm said:
Hey, even Google goes down once in a while!

Never! I don't believe you!

Google is my solution to everything

•••
GTAce said:
Never! I don't believe you!

Google is my solution to everything

yep.. it was down for a whole 10 minutes once :O

•••
tm said:
yep.. it was down for a whole 10 minutes once :O
You must be joking
Google has never been down for more than 2 minutes!!

•••
google is distributed. it's very unlikely to go down.
also, even if a name server fails, they've got many secondary ones.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back