IT.COM

Is Dynadot.com Down ? At least in India

NameSilo
Watch

Bhanu Kiran

Established Member
Impact
Dynadot server seems to be Down atleast in India , Hope the authority looks into it and gets it Fixed
It Says:

SSL handshake failed Error code 525​

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Sometimes its not working , Also In the Dynadot control panel all the domains ive enabled for Afternic FT & Sedo MLS are not Showing opted in @Dynadot

Last edited:
•••
•••
Dynadot is not opening with Airtel Internet. I have checked. And then I have changed the dns to 1.1.1.1 . Now its working. Please change your dns with cloud flare dns

•••
Dynadot is not opening with Airtel Internet. I have checked. And then I have changed the dns to 1.1.1.1 . Now its working. Please change your dns with cloud flare dns
My Internet is Act , I signed up at Cloudfare but i donno what it is , checked its Cpanel ,it doesnt have option to change dns

•••
My Internet is Act , I signed up at Cloudfare but i donno what it is , checked its Cpanel ,it doesnt have option to change dns
please visit 1.1.1.1 type this IP address on your browser. follow the guidelines

•••
•••
•••
please visit 1.1.1.1 type this IP address on your browser. follow the guidelines
Is this Your Product , that you are promoting , Asking Just in Case

•••
Is this Your Product , that you are promoting , Asking Just in Case
This is free public DNS owned by Cloudflare, you can use it safely.

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back