Domain Empire

domains Who's responsible for this criminal behavior.....NameSilo?....Nova Registry?

Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact
As anyone following me, you're aware that i was in the process of registering almost 1,500 .LINK domains. The majority of my domains were purchased at NameSilo via the the .LINK registry aka Nova Registry.

While domains like Alligator.link would direct to DAN.com where they were listed for sale, check out where Alligator.link leads now? It must be noted that this domain is still under what NameSilo considers a "grace period" where I could renew it through the 29th of July.
I wonder who doesn't want a potential buyer or end user to find how or where to buy Alligator.link?

American.link is another domain that was listed at DAN, but no one would ever know it. This domain is under NameSilo's "grace period" as well.

Nova Registry, the new owner of the .LINK gTLD contracts with NameSilo to sell their domains so I wonder if they're responsible?

Now check out names like bastard.link and cleverly.link, and you'll see they go directly to the DAN.com listing?

Since Go Daddy purchased Dan.com i wonder if Go Daddy has anything to do with all this? Corruption in this industry is rampant. Anyone else see it the the way I do? Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back