Domain Empire

news .LINK News and more

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

ThatNameGuy

Top Member
Impact

While my personal .LINK binge continues, I just thought I would share this with other NamePros members who believe like I do that .LINK like LINKedin has a bright future.

Rebrandly Announces Strategic Partnership with Nova Registry

Industry Leading Link Management Platform Teams Up with .link Operator
November 01, 2022 09:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time
SAN FRANCISCO----Today, branded link management platform, Rebrandly, announced a partnership with Nova Registry, operator of the .link generic Top Level Domain (gTLD). Under the terms of the agreement, registrar partners of Nova Registry will be able to offer .link names combined with Rebrandly's powerful link management capabilities.
With this partnership, Rebrandly and Nova Registry are committed to making it easy for creators to generate and manage branded links while amplifying the availability of the new .link TLD. By combining the .link TLD and Rebrandly’s suite of link management tools, businesses of all sizes will be better able to control their branding online and measure the performance of their linked assets.
“At Rebrandly, we’re focused on giving our customers the tools they need to fully brand, own and manage their links,” noted Rebrandly CEO, Carla Bourque. “We’re happy to partner with Nova Registry to bring our industry-leading capabilities to their registrar partners.”
In addition to providing customers private link analytics, Rebrandly links are also reusable - users can easily redirect, revise or remove linked content without changing the text. This combination of branded trust and easy editability make Rebrandly a rising leader in the link management industry. Nova Registry was founded by a collective of tech entrepreneurs and domain industry professionals who are on a mission to make the .link TLD the de facto standard for links and link management.
"We are excited to partner with Rebrandly to offer our registrar partners an integrated solution for creating and managing .link domains," said Nova Registry General Manager Vaughn Liley. "This partnership will provide our customers with a competitive edge in the marketplace and help them better manage and measure their link performance."
For more information on Rebrandly, please visit Rebrandly.com For additional information about .link, please visit Nova.link

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back