Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Whois History

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

SKG

Established Member
Impact
45
Anyone know of a free tool to check whois history on a domain, (all previous registered owners)?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Hands down the best out there is whois.sc

For example, you can get whois data by substituting your domain name as follows:

http://www.whois.sc/yahoo.com

Click on whois history in the details. You'll have to sign up for the service.
 
0
•••
Does anyone do history searched for free that you know of? I only need to do one search and would hate to pay for a month.
 
0
•••
0
•••
Fewski said:
This program says it will do exactly that:

http://www.softaward.com/1722.html

But I havn't downloaded it nor tried it - So don't hold me to anything. :)

I think that only does current whois, not historical.

SKG, if it's just one domain you need to check on, post a message to me in the private-to-staff forum with the name and I'll help you out.
 
0
•••
Fewski thanks, I tried it but will not work on .in
RJ, thank you also, I posted a message for you in the private to staff forum.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back