Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

question Whois history

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

startupsold

Established Member
Impact
5
Hi, where can I find Whois history (owners) for a domain?

Cheers!
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
DomainTools.com and Who.is
 
0
•••
Does domaintools.com show the whois history of domain names that have been deleted and are available again? Who.is' history function appears to be an option for currently registered domain names only.
 
0
•••
I use who.is, but most registrars have that ability too (I know Namecheap does).
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thank you for the answer.
 
0
•••
AIVikingsAIVikings

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back