Domain Empire

Who will win?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Who's gonna win the MLB All-Star game?

I pick the NL to win. Jason Schmidt is amazing. Although, I want the AL. Red Sox fan here. Who does everyone think will win? And who do you want to win?:talk:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
*Looks around stupidly*
I don't even know who's playing...

•••
Originally posted by wicked_gal00
*Looks around stupidly*
I don't even know who's playing...

I am playing :D

•••
•••
Originally posted by Sohil
I am playing :D

Haha, I wish... At least for the NL... The AL needs some help.

•••
Originally posted by physicaltherapy
Haha, I wish... At least for the NL... The AL needs some help.

You wish.....I am playing! :-/

•••
Really... I commend your sense of humor. Wave to the cameras for me please.

•••
Really... I commend your sense of humor. Wave to the cameras for me please.

Ok, I will when the camera is on me :)

•••
•••
The AL won, thanks to Sohil. He had a helluva game.

•••
If you'd like to honestly know, Hank Blalock hit the game winning 2 run homer to lead the American League (AL) over the National League (NL) in the bottom of the 8th. Second year player, and 1st time All-Star third baseman Hank Blalock hit the home run in his first All Star game at bat. Congratulations to Texas Ranger Hank Blalock!:!: Sohil though, is still my personal MVP choice.

•••
Anaheim Angels LF who went 3-4 with a homer and 2 RBIs won the Ted Williams All Star MVP award. He also won yesterdays home run derby. Also, to top it off, he's on the reigning World Champion Anaheim Angels. Congratulations Garret Anderson!

•••
The AL won, thanks to Sohil. He had a helluva game.

No Problem (got paid alot!) :)

:kickass:

•••
Paid a lot as in, I got paid 252 million dollars like Alex Rodriguez? Or paid a lot as in, "SCORE, I FOUND A NICKEL :lala:" -Me

:notme:

•••
Nope....just found some NP$ on the ground! :D

•••
Haha... I never have seen any NP$ on the ground. Why don't I get any luck!? :(

•••
Haha... I never have seen any NP$ on the ground. Why don't I get any luck!? :(

Well you just joined today....you will find some soon :D

•••
What was the final score? We turned it off when the NL was winning 5-1. Go AL! I'm a Yankees fan here.

•••
The final score was 7-6... Hank Blalock hit a 2 run homer off of Eric Gagne in the bottom of the 8th. I agrre go AL, but for a totally different reason. GO RED SOX!

•••
Originally posted by Sohil
Well you just joined today....you will find some soon :D

Okay Sohil, now that it's 'tomorrow', well really today, but my SECOND day, I still havent found any... I feel cheated. Anyone care to donate some to me? Please!? I must have set a first day record for posts... or something... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... :lol:

•••
Okay Sohil, now that it's 'tomorrow', well really today, but my SECOND day, I still havent found any... I feel cheated. Anyone care to donate some to me? Please!? I must have set a first day record for posts... or something... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... :lol:

*thinks*

•••
If girls love Sohil, you must have plenty of love to share. Share some of that love and give me some NP$! heh.

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back