IT.COM

debate Who was responsible for the first World War ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Who is responsible for the first World War ?

• 1st

Other

votes
    60.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

Wilhelm l ( Hohenzollern ) Deutschland / Germany / Preußen

vote
    20.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

Both

vote
    20.0%
  • 2nd (tie)

God

vote
    20.0%
  • 3rd

Franz Joseph ( Habsburger ) Austria / Österreich / DonauMonarchie

votes
    0.0%

• 6 votes
  • Ended 7 years ago
  • Final results

Michael Ehrhardt

Top Member
Impact
Who was responsible for the first World War ?

I studied a lot the German / European History in the last 2 years

For me is the German / Preußische Family HOHENZOLLERN is the most Bad Family ever !

And still in Germany you can find Streets named after them !!!

WTF

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I studied a lot the German / European History in the last 2 years

Must be using bad sources. Everybody (most people in Germany I meant to say) knows it was Dieter.

•••
Must be using bad sources. Everybody (most people in Germany I meant to say) knows it was Dieter.

Dieter ?

are you operational blind ?

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Your school system failed you.

wow
smart answer

that,s why you are the measure of all things !

you can,t bite me because it is you :-P

•••
•••
wow
smart answer

that,s why you are the measure of all things !

you can,t bite me because it is you :-P

Learned it in school. I used to be German, they go thru it in this documentary. Go find some old, old German, they'll tell you the truth, Dieter did it.

•••
•••
Will be back after fitness :xf.wink:

•••
truth is its you and me throwing on the public and people to do something.so....

•••
•••
•••
no, just there's show people that do it, and you and me.

•••
•••
•••
•••
The WW is still burning
never ended

•••
powers will be and powers will fade but something is always waiting for anything in the light.

•••
most people come into the light thru growing up and fade into the blahs of society (yet we do not call these things blah because its doctors, lawyers, and garbage men working for the spin) but it always has a controversy that needs to be played out and that is where show people come in. The show people are our important people that we keep from ourselves and glorify them so they keep going with money and fame while we know when its over, its what we (you and me) were saying anyway.

•••
most people come into the light thru growing up and fade into the blahs of society (yet we do not call these things blah because its doctors, lawyers, and garbage men working for the spin) but it always has a controversy that needs to be played out and that is where show people come in. The show people are our important people that we keep from ourselves and glorify them so they keep going with money and fame while we know when its over, its what we (you and me) were saying anyway.

What do you smoke ?

•••
that's why spiritual people and physical people will eventually separate because just like the individual dies and the spirit leaves, so must the people express Gods way anyway no matter how easy or how hard.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back