NameSilo

Who needs a reseller account when...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Badger

Ravaged By AgeVIP Member
Impact
Fabulous are offering registrations at $6.75 a go.....

Great company..

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I agree, great company with great products and services.

•••
What do you have to do to get the name at $6.75?

•••
Simply get a fabulous reseller / wholesale account (you must own 100 domains or more - doesnt matter who the registrars are)

And :bingo:

•••
If I transfer in a couple hundred domains, and then want to buy one more, can I buy them one at a time at $6.75, or does it require bulk purchases?

How long has the rate been $6.75?

How long do you think it will last?

•••
You misread what I say.

You only have to be the owner of at least 100 domains (with whatever registrar, no need to transfer) and then you can apply for a fabulous wholeseller account.

From there you can regged domains with them for $6.75. Previously it was $8 but they just reduced it for their wholesale customers. Dont know how long it will last, i guess indefinately because it didnt look like a promo to me when i got the email.

•••
Hmmm, sounds fishy.

This stinks of the Nations Host scandal to me.

I think I will stick with the security of my $6.95 eNom.

Thanks for the heads up, though...I would just be wary of a price increase or some other unforseen circumstance.

Hope it works out for you!

•••
Is the $6.75 Fab deal only good for .com, .net. and .org?

•••
spikedo said:
Is the $6.75 Fab deal only good for .com, .net. and .org?
Now fabulous supports .info $6.75

jim

•••
jim said:
Now fabulous supports .info $6.75

jim

...but still not .biz or .us. (or any other ccTLD)

They also don't penalize the 3% enom does for credit card and paypal payments either. (The real effective rate of enom $6.95 domains not paid with a mailed check is about $7.16; $6.95/.97)

Kind of hard to do business as a major user when they don't offer at least the top 6-8 major TLD's though.

I have been doing new reg's on com/net there spending my PPC earnings on them.

•••
They also have the most attractive parking page (ROAR) IMHO...

•••
nice, a cheap one with paypal

•••
PPC earnings

AdoptableDomains said:
...I have been doing new reg's on com/net there spending my PPC earnings on them.

I'm going to do quite a few transfers @$6.75 with my PPC.

jim

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back