Dynadot

Who Loves Blending Option on Photoshop?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
One of the greatest feature which i really like, its give the user loads of options for the image, in my school, they have the old photoshop, i think the second version, and i want them to upgrade already, becuase i cannot use PHotoshop with out Blending Options, so do you like Blending Options?
Blending Option :kickass:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use them almost on every thing I make :D Without that I don't know what else I would be doing with just filters and all.

•••
Yeh, Blending Option is like the central System of Photoshop, lol thats what i think :P
i could never use with out Blendin Option as it has everything you need, i really like the Outer Glow and Gradient Layer

•••
I use blending options in my works every day.

•••
If the computers have USB then why not get a 128MB+ USB Flash drive with the photoshop cs4 portable and bring it to school. So, they have ps2, but you can use the ps cs4 (11) via flash drive.

•••
I use Blending options trying to develop and enhance it while visiting some online tutorial...

I Bring the portable CS4 Photoshop.It's a great help for me cos
it's not heavy right..?

•••
Either do I. It helps me to perfom better results and my classmates begin to do the same think=))) I don't know anyone who doesn't use this option and maybe you can give some tips how to do it efficiently... Because it's just an illussion that everybody do the same thing.... at the same time the results are different=))

•••
Yes of course i love blending options.
IF they cant upgrade the old version
then you upgrade it by yourself.
Its very easy.
right now i am using CS4 version.

•••
Blending Option is a very integral part of Photoshop. I love it, and use Photoshop for these options actually.

•••
I love the blending section as it Blending Option is like the central System of Photoshop, lol thats what i think

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back