Dynadot

Who here mines bitcoins?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
With bitcoin officially being recognized by the FTC, the currency has inflated x2. It is now worth roughly 70$ per share..

Wishing I didn't trade all of the ones I had last year.. Id be sitting pretty right about now.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I only have a small ammount. I just went to a few of those free bitcoin sites. I still dont understand how the mining works.

•••
The dramamine ride aboard the BTC rollercoaster continues. After crossing $200 yesterday and hitting $260 this morning, Bitcoin has since tumbled to $200, or a 25% drop in hours, on surprisingly light volume. Only adults should be on board this particular rollercoaster because if the mysterious buyer(s) decide to offload their amassed positions, there will be no stops protecting on the downside. As usual, and as we warned earlier today when BTC hit its record high, "those who absolutely must chase this runaway chart should not "invest" one penny more than they are comfortable losing." In fact, at this point it is perhaps only the most habitual of momentum chasing gamblers that should be involved in the name, especially if shorting BTC is indeed as reported earlier, about to become a possibility.

•••
... if the mysterious buyer(s) decide to offload their amassed positions, there will be no stops protecting on the downside.

I thought $70 was a bit much already. Now $200?

To think, these bitcoins had a value of $0.06 not too long ago which is an equivalent of $NP 6.

Time for the NP Dollar to do it's thing, and make us proud! :yell:

•••
To think, these bitcoins had a value of $0.06 not too long ago which is an equivalent of $NP 6.

Time for the NP Dollar to do it's thing, and make us proud! :yell:

NP$ have been quite a dissapointment :td:

If they were worth as much as Bitcoins, I'd be sitting on some good :$::$::$::$::$::$:

Come on NP$! Hahaha :sold:

•••
This goes for ALL trading and investment in any currency $€pound yen or bitcoin they all are very big risks.
"The dramamine ride aboard the BTC rollercoaster continues. After crossing $200 yesterday and hitting $260 this morning, Bitcoin has since tumbled to $200, or a 25% drop in hours, on surprisingly light volume. Only adults should be on board this particular rollercoaster because if the mysterious buyer(s) decide to offload their amassed positions, there will be no stops protecting on the downside. As usual, and as we warned earlier today when BTC hit its record high, "those who absolutely must chase this runaway chart should not "invest" one penny more than they are comfortable losing." In fact, at this point it is perhaps only the most habitual of momentum chasing gamblers that should be involved in the name, especially if shorting BTC is indeed as reported earlier, about to become a possibility.

---------- Post added at 11:14 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:12 AM ----------

•••
This goes for ALL trading and investment in any currency $€pound yen or bitcoin they all are very big risks.

Do you really think that Bitcoins are in the same ballpark as the U.S. Dollar and Euro?

The U.S. Dollar is like betting on a horse in a one-horse race.

The Bitcoin is like betting on a scratch-off lottery ticket.

•••
posted by rngrdanny22:
The U.S. Dollar is like betting on a horse in a one-horse race.

If you ever need a bookie, please PM me. Seriously.

Frank

•••
"The U.S. Dollar is like betting on a horse in a one-horse race." So if you buy dollars then you win? Sorry, I disagree with that but go for it if you want.
-
Its just as easy to lose money with forex buying and selling dollars or euros as it is to lose money with bitcoins. Of course the dollar and euro ect are different ,they are based on debt and there can always be more printed, bitcoin is limited and you cant print more, as well as many other differences.
-
In any case the topic is "mining" bitcoins which is different then buying them with the hope to resell for more. You could still lose money mining but it would be measured in your bitcoin to electricty bill ratio.

Last edited:
•••
I tried the mining for a while because I was interested how it works. I have also found something like paid to click, but you got bitcoins immediately after you clicked the advertising links. Of course, it is not a way how to become reach but you can try how the things work, e. g. how to receive the bitcoins.

•••
Bitcoins are a bit too technical for me. They need to make it more user friendly for it to really take off.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back