NameSilo

.info Who has the lowest price on .info right now?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
I apologize if I have missed this thread, but who has the best deal going on .info registrations? Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
todalen said:
I apologize if I have missed this thread, but who has the best deal going on .info registrations? Thanks.

Dan, DomainSite[dot]com is probably your best bet on a regular basis, while the 95NP deal here is a solid special offer. Regards :)

•••
Right now - right this very minute - it's difficult to beat the 95 NP$ deal here at NamePros.

:sold:

•••
Yeah,
NamePros is at the moement the best as 95$ np$ is about 1$ and something...
After NamePros, try DomainSite

•••
Well i think namepros has because for only 95NP$ for reg fee and then you can push it to godaddy or something like that

Regards,
-Nata

•••
i think registerfly currently has a $1.25 promotion on .info

•••
Enom has been $1.95 for several weeks, at least for resellers.

•••
I think best is namepros at $NP95 and also you can register it for longer period to insulate aganst any further price inflation :D

•••
Thanks for the info on .INFO. I will tell friends who will need them.

:)

•••
NP for sure.

And wow, $34.99 for a .info at NetSol.
Wow, retardos. :|

•••
Well, The rate to purchase NP$ from the Name Pros bank is set at 0.025 which totals $2.38
And if you were to buy them from a member at the rate of say 0.020 you would still only be paying $1.90 for your .info domain.
So IMO Name Pros is the better deal.

•••
deet said:
Well, The rate to purchase NP$ from the Name Pros bank is set at 0.025 which totals $2.38
And if you were to buy them from a member at the rate of say 0.020 you would still only be paying $1.90 for your .info domain.
So IMO Name Pros is the better deal.
Registerfly (sorry for my mistake above) is $1.75 this week as the newsletter states

•••
NP is the good one. but, how abt non-members of NP?

•••
Only takes a few moments to join :D

•••
Now kiddies ,are we all sitting down.

Grab your .info's from where you can because the price increases on
January 1st .(RJ stated this in his Thread Reducing the price to 95NP$ )
You know like 3 days time.
Give you an idea of the increase ,they will be the same buy price as .COM, .ORG
My suppliers have all advised me to change all pricing from January 1st
One supplier has advised an Increase of an extra $6 USD in the Wholesale price.

495NP$ at NamePros
$7 to $9 at most registrars

So ,Good news and Bad news
1/ Existing Registered .info's may increase in value
2/ New Registered .info's will cost more.

Whether the price will stay high is not sure ,but as demand for .info's has been increasing ,maybe not. After all .biz is not as popular and the price for those are usually the same as .com, .net

•••
AdoptableDomains said:
Enom has been $1.95 for several weeks, at least for resellers.
I believe it's been since January for $6.95 ETPs... but I could be wrong. I know I have been regging them at $1.95 for most of this year - and offering anyone who wants them $8.95 reseller accounts that include $1.95 new info regs. Of course for most people, the 95 NP$ deal is nicer. :)

•••
From Directi said:
Dear Directi Reseller,

This is an announcement to let you know that starting from 30th December 2005, .INFO Domain names will be processed at $1.49 for the first year. More details on this will be mailed out to you separately, as we are in the process of building a page that allows you to pass on this promotional pricing to your customers.
.INFO Marketing Program Details

1. This pricing is available between 30th December 2005 to 30th June 2006.
2. This scheme ONLY applies to NEW .INFO domain names registered, and only for the FIRST YEAR of Registration. A 2 year .INFO Domain name therefore will be charged as [$1.49 + usual price for 1 year].
3. Renewals and Transfers will NOT attract this special pricing.
4. There are absolutely NO restrictions on the number of .INFO domain name registrations per Registrant Contact so register as many .INFO domains as you like!

Regards,
Sales Team
Directi

Great news
Cheap .info Pricing LIVES
I am glad I kept my Directi Reseller Account Active

•••
-db- said:
Right now - right this very minute - it's difficult to beat the 95 NP$ deal here at NamePros.

:sold:

I agree 95NP$ equals like $1.50 :)

•••
how much are they to renew now

•••
Thanks, Barefoottech.

Directi said:
Dear Directi Reseller,

This is an announcement to let you know that starting from 30th December 2005, .INFO Domain names will be processed at $1.49 for the first year. More details on this will be mailed out to you separately, as we are in the process of building a page that allows you to pass on this promotional pricing to your customers.
.INFO Marketing Program Details

1. This pricing is available between 30th December 2005 to 30th June 2006.
2. This scheme ONLY applies to NEW .INFO domain names registered, and only for the FIRST YEAR of Registration. A 2 year .INFO Domain name therefore will be charged as [$1.49 + usual price for 1 year].
3. Renewals and Transfers will NOT attract this special pricing.
4. There are absolutely NO restrictions on the number of .INFO domain name registrations per Registrant Contact so register as many .INFO domains as you like!

Regards,
Sales Team
Directi
I got that email today from Directi at the same time I received this one from Enom:

eNom Sales said:
Dear eNom Reseller,

As 2005 comes to an end, so will the special reseller pricing for .info domain names. Therefore, as of December 31, 2005, eNom will be ending the special discount on .info reseller rates. In 2006, prices for .info domains will then return to their original prices for resellers and subresellers. The .info promotional pricing campaign was a great success, so look for further promotions from eNom in the coming year.

Thank you again for choosing eNom for your reseller needs.For more information on this or any other eNom reseller sales issue, contact your reseller account representative today.

Thank you, Your eNom Sales Team
The timing is very intereting. Looks like I will be regging new .info somewhere else for a while.

•••
DirectI resellers has some quality deals. I regged some at

www.slavadomains.com which is proxycom's site. :hehe:

1.95 ---- cheap!

•••
Registerfly 1,79$ with INFOSPECIAL code;)

•••
•••
AndyM3 said:
NP for sure.

And wow, $34.99 for a .info at NetSol.
Wow, retardos. :|

Don't let that throw ya, you can get them for $8.75 just like .com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back