Domain Empire

.mobi Who can translate this article?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
ajkula said:
I can not, but helsinki.mobi is very nice :)

Great site with event-guide and eurovision downloads!!!

:yell: Good news for .mobi!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

•••
I have asked them to translate this article.

Basically they are saying that launching of the Helsinki.mobi site was made possible due to the Eurovision song contest and Helsinki is the world's first big city to launch their .mobi site.
They are also saying that New York was supposed to be the first big city to launch their .mobi site but Helsinki won the competion due to the Eurovision song contest. The site was developed in 14 days!

•••
willer009 said:
I have asked them to translate this article.

Basically they are saying that launching of the Helsinki.mobi site was made possible due to the Eurovision song contest and Helsinki is the world's first big city to launch their .mobi site.
They are also saying that New York was supposed to be the first big city to launch their .mobi site but Helsinki won the competion due to the Eurovision song contest. The site was developed in 14 days!

Thanks !!!

•••
gemulder said:
Thanks !!!

Your welcome sir.

Thanks to Lordi for bringing .mobi to Helsinki :D

•••
•••
Still don't understand. Who owns Helsinki.mobi? the Helsinki city govenment, a person, or a private company?

I don't have a problem if mTLD gives Helsinki.mobi to Helsinki city govenment.

•••
hedgefund said:
Still don't understand. Who owns Helsinki.mobi? the Helsinki city govenment, a person, or a private company?

I don't have a problem if mTLD gives Helsinki.mobi to Helsinki city govenment.
Yeah, Hedgefund, you made me curious as well.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back