Which OS to use for web server?

SpaceshipSpaceship
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Watch

bbalegere

Established Member
Impact
18
Which OS is the best for servers?
Fedora,CentOS ,Suse or FreeBDS or any other.
Please recommend soem good OS and the link to download or purchase it.
No windows OS please.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am trying both FreeBSD and centOS.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I use CentOS on my dedicated and Debian Sarge on my VPS's.
I find them both easy to setup..
CentOS imo is best...
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back