Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which OS to use for web server?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

bbalegere

Established Member
Impact
18
Which OS is the best for servers?
Fedora,CentOS ,Suse or FreeBDS or any other.
Please recommend soem good OS and the link to download or purchase it.
No windows OS please.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I am trying both FreeBSD and centOS.
 
0
•••
0
•••
I use CentOS on my dedicated and Debian Sarge on my VPS's.
I find them both easy to setup..
CentOS imo is best...
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

Scheduled posts now show a small calendar icon
When NamePros posts something for you on a schedule, you will now see a small calendar icon before its date. Move your mouse over the...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back