Domain Empire

Which one is more popular .in or .co.in??

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
which one is more popular .in or .co.in?????? and how do they fare in today's market???????????

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This was brought up earlier, in a thread below I believe. It is all a matter of opinion. Most people like .co.in better, however I find it too long. I prefer .in.

•••
Although I don't have many .in, I like .co.in better only because I have had past sales in that extension. Some up to $500 for some great keywords.

I think people will choose .co.in over the .in because its more developed and CHEAPER. Who wants to spend $20 for a reg?

Just my opinion! :hearts:

•••
I would say it's a bit more than just opinion right now, because .CO.IN has been around for years, and major developed sites are using that namespace. Also, most of the notable reported sales have been .CO.IN, so at this moment I see it having a distinct advantage over .IN.

On the other hand, .IN is still very new. It's shorter. It looks better to many people.

Eventually, it could become the dominant of the two, but CO.IN is the established presence.

•••
When you buy a domain you must look 5 years forward. In 5 years, co.in will be the lil brother to .in - and I'd never buy any .co.un anyway.

•••
thnk u very ppl!!!!!

thnk u very ppl!!!!!

•••
You could always buy both ,that way you have it covered
As for me I have One of Each
WebName4.in Little used Reseller
LowCostHosting.co.in Undeveloped

Last edited:
•••
I like .co.in better aswell not sure why maybe because it reminds me of .co.uk which is a pretty fruity extension.

•••
.in because it is shorter

if you have a long url no one will bother going to your site.

:notme: 8-X :wave:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back