Dynadot

poll Which landing page works best

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Best working landing pages (3 choices max)

• This poll is still running and the standings may change.
  • Afternic Make Offer

votes
    9.1%
  • Affternic BIN

votes
    18.2%
  • Sedo Make Offer

votes
    0.0%
  • Sedo BIN

votes
    18.2%
  • Dan Make Offer

votes
    22.7%
  • Dan BIN

votes
    27.3%
  • Registrar (Epik, Dynadot, Namesilo,..) Make offer

votes
    0.0%
  • Registrar BIN

votes
    0.0%
  • Own landing page

votes
    27.3%
  • Other

votes
    18.2%
  • This poll is still running and the standings may change.

topdom

Top Member
Impact
I think no marketplace is perfect. But some may work better than others. I'm not sure which ones are better in this sense.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think a personal landing page is the best solution – you can also add a professional picture of yourself to the website to build up trust and to show who the potential buyers are dealing with. If you choose pre-built marketplace landing-pages it is possible that people often saw the exact same landing page and might connect it with a negative experience they had before. Personally I would also not choose standard parking-pages for premium domains.

Last edited:
•••
I think a personal landing page is the best solution – you can also add a professional picture of yourself to the website to build up trust and to show who the potential buyers are dealing with. If you choose pre-built marketplace landing-pages it is possible that people often saw the exact same landing page and might connect it with a negative experience they had before. Personally I would also not choose standard parking-pages for premium domains.

People prefer to use a trusted source for their domain purchases. They prefer to use places like afternic. I get almost zero sales on my website. The sales come almost exclusively come via afternic. Which is why I voted for Afternic BIN.

•••
I have tried
Afternic
Godaddy
Dan
Dynadot
Epik

own page is the best

sometimes third party landers showed
"oups something went wrong" - dan
"error" - epik
Broker $ 119 instead of bin - Godaddy
etc

etc

Last edited:
•••
People prefer to use a trusted source for their domain purchases. They prefer to use places like afternic. I get almost zero sales on my website. The sales come almost exclusively come via afternic. Which is why I voted for Afternic BIN.

Of course it is dependent on the quality of your own landing pages. Own websites can also be beneficial because you can negotiate with potential buyers directly. I sent you tips concerning your website.

•••
•••
Been using Dan landers for a long time but with very little success. Only ever had one small sale via Dan. Dan just doesn't seem to get any traffic, monthly views have just steadily fallen, not going to sell much with single figure views each month !

Epik seems to be better, at least people seem to be viewing on Epik, that's if any of the view figures are even accurate on any of these marketplaces !

It's a shame as I like both these sites, both easy to use, both have good customer service, low commission & both pay out fast.

Last edited:
•••
Been using Dan landers for a long time but with very little success. Only ever had one small sale via Dan. Dan just doesn't seem to get any traffic, monthly views have just steadily fallen, not going to sell much with single figure views each month !

Epik seems to be better, at least people seem to be viewing on Epik, that's if any of the view figures are even accurate on any of these marketplaces !

It's a shame as I like both these sites, both easy to use, both have good customer service, low commission & both pay out fast.

Keep in mind that DAN filters out crawlers to the best of their ability, so the number of views you're seeing there may be lower than you're used to at other venues.

•••
ParkingCrew (plain contact form)
Bodis

Sedo for BIN-domains.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back