Domain Empire

Which is your favorite HTML editor?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I use only Notepad, because is very light and don't need much RAM

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am using notepad now but lookin further to use notepad++,only the notepad too is working good.

•••
Notepad ++ is what i use

•••
notepadd++ is the best next to dreamweaver. :)

•••
I must say I like HTML, you see all these coders saying "I user notepad++" so you reply with "wow, really"...lol.

I actually use Dreamweaver, It is a lot more easier and I dont see why coders say its so "Bad"...As long as you dont use the visual design tools and code it as you would in notepad its a nice little peice of software.

sean

More easier, just like learning English is.

•••
For Me Dreamweave is best but i also like to use notepad++ For Sometimes, but mostly i use Dreamweave because its easy to use For newbies specially

•••
For Me Dreamweave is best but i also like to use notepad++ For Sometimes, but mostly i use Dreamweave because its easy to use For newbies specially

Cmon, dreamweaver isnt easy for newbies. its kinda hard.
the only thing which i miss in notepad++ is a preview pane.

•••
i like to work with windows' notepad but i use also RJ TextEd

•••
I use Dreamweaver. Notepad is what I use if I'm just doing code though.

•••
And of course we all paid retail for DreamWeaver.
In Aussie Land Dreamweaver is over $1K retail

•••
And of course we all paid retail for DreamWeaver.

Well of course, how else would we acquire software for our computing needs withing paying for it? I'm so confused.

•••
Dreamweaver some times notepad

•••
Another vote for notepad ++ from me:)

•••
I like to use only DreamWeaver and notepad,notepad++..Really very good softwares. I really like to use.

Thanks.

•••
I always use front page and dreamweaver. I like it. It's very simple.

•••
I mostly used Notepad for HTML editing work.

I had used the dreamweaver also but it is easy to work in notepad as compaired to dreamweaver.

If you want to take more info for HTML one then

W3Schools Online Web Tutorials

this site gives all the information.

Thanks

•••
I use dreamweaver, I just find it fastest for coding (for me). I don't use the visual design thingy, but it's good sometimes if you have like hundreds of lines of HTML code you can easily find a part using the visual designer, rather than searching in whole code (easier for modifying designs that are not yours, etc).

•••
mostly i use the front page html editor and i use to do work in coffee cup also.

•••
•••
Notepad. Dreamweaver messes me up trying to finish tags and usually gets it wrong.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back