NameSilo

advice Which is most safe register to transfer domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

BharatR

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
I need to transfer my 3 recently acquired cvcv want to transfer it to best register
My one question to all the pros here is which is the safest and best register to move your domains currently?
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Networksolutions.com is the most secured registrar on the Earth. even you can,t sign into your account but when you got access into it they are do not want to update your contact email. got approval link for changing email , but nothing happens still showing an old email.

•••
Networksolutions.com is the most secured registrar on the Earth. even you can,t sign into your account but when you got access into it they are do not want to update your contact email. got approval link for changing email , but nothing happens still showing an old email.

yes thats true
the are stable as hell

even when you change nameservers
and the change reflects in your account

they protect you

they won't change anything
be sure

•••
even when you change nameservers
and the change reflects in your account

they protect you

they won't change anything
be sure
Yeah. Experienced this earlier this week. They promptly responded to "domain management not working" ticket... by... sending me transfer authcode and unlocking the domain. Which I did not yet ask for, as the domain is <60 days old.
Very secure registrar, no doubts!

•••
Till now properly I have used godaddy, enom, network solutions, namebright, namesilo and dynadot.

Network solutions horrible experience, same for enom. namesilo, dyandot namebright i like these 3. I have had few problems and bugs at godaddy but not bad overall and one cannot move fully from there.

Tried epik also once as well for very short time about 2 years before to book few domains in an offer. Hardly remember anything about it. I will try epik again as suggested by my friend @DnFolk

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back