Dynadot

question Which dot com domains to keep, giveaway or sell/trade expiring in May?

NameSilo
Watch

What would you do with betzion?

• 1st

giveaway

votes
    65.4%
  • 2nd

sell/trade

votes
    19.2%
  • 3rd (tie)

keep/hold

votes
    7.7%
  • 3rd (tie)

develop

votes
    7.7%

• 26 votes
  • Ended 4 years ago
  • Final results

FutureBrandNames

Established Member
Impact
Which dot com domains to keep, giveaway or sell/trade expiring in May?

I could probably give them all away but that wouldn't make total sense even if they're all junk. I registered most of these last year, only for a year, with the exception of one. That is why it's decision time. I have five main questions and a poll if anyone is willing to answer them.

1. What should I expect to get for junk dot coms?
2. Is my junk really somebody's treasure?
3. If I renew some of them, where is the cheapest I can do that?
4. Thoughts about any in particular?
5. What would you do for each domain? (a. keep/hold, b. giveaway, c. sell/trade, d. forget)

All are up for renewal between May 1-15 next month, except one noted.

addresscannabis
000bank
betzion (on Namerific - needs a real logo)
botidentity
botlocate
esopcoin
mgweed (May 2021)

Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Grow up!! You put up a poll, got results, then posted that only the members that voted for what you wanted to hear were the ‘true pros’!!!
I think the select few that voted for keep/hold, sell/trade and develop are the true pros here. It's clear that betzion is the best of these domains.
So your opinion as you noted above is that ‘everyone’ who voted ‘giveaway’ was/is not a ‘pro’!! So no matter how long it took to vote in your poll, if you are going to deride those that didn’t vote the way you were hoping for, to you those votes and voters were/are wrong and unprofessional members in your opinion! ‘You’ wrote it and posted that view not me!! Geez. And I couldn’t care less what you think of me or give thanks, likes, or whatever. Unlike you, I don’t insult others because they don’t vote as I want them to! Get a life!

•••
Ty for your input but this is my thread! FYI 24 votes - 16 negative people and 8 with visions. Good luck to you. I have grown up. I don't refer to myself as Hollyweird and I grew up in LA my entire life. Take a step back and evaluate yourself before jumping all over me in my thread. Your first comment and time wasted was plenty good enough. No need to get defensive because I tell you how it is.

•••
•••
Now, for my point. Your second comment came after I called out people like yourself without the intention of hurting anyone's feelings. Why didn't you comment on the serious questions I had at that point? Instead you want to stir up drama? Well played sir well played.

•••
You’re the one who decided ‘giveaway’ voters were non pros, and just labeled them as ‘negative people’! You’ll do well here. Not!

•••
I call it like I see it sir. I have no desire to do well here either as idc if I get likes, thanks or agreements. My desire is to get rid of this junk and hopefully someone with visions will capitalize on it. At the same time, I only care to associate with positive people and network with those that stick to business. Not those like yourself that are trapped in LA wishing you knew what to do to become happy. Maybe, you can share your skills with the community rather than trying to derail the topic. If you don't like me, move along and best of luck to you.

Now, to continue from that nonense here are the questions left unanswered:

If I renew betzion (which was decided to be the only one worth it), where is the cheapest I can do that and how long should I do it for?

How much do you realistically think betzion is worth today to the end user and to a domain flipper?

Last thought about the derailment this thread just experienced.

Thanks to those who wasted their time here and to those that find it helpful to discuss various topics. Answering questions that others in your community have, by reflecting on the proper answers and solutions is productive. So, when I am looking to build a team of people, one way or another, whether you are interested in my end game or not, I am allowed to choose the personalities and people that exude the qualities I am looking for. I am also allowed to point it out. So, with that being said if anyone else decides to chime in, be prepared to hear it. Otherwise, stay on your side. I am not here to make friends per say, I am here to create business relationships and if friendships come of that, great. If not, I have plenty already.

Last edited:
•••
@Ryan217 - Pardon me for asking but I must know what you disagree with. Please enlighten us!

•••
Thanks for helping me decide what to do despite the toxicity that floats around on this site. It's nice to see how well you all retain your new members. Anyway, Betzion is renewed. Now, I will make a logo for it and sell it after I tell Namerific to get lost just like I did 2/3 of you. :) Stay well and have a nice life in spite of yourselves! Poll, thread, and most likely account closed. Hurry up and register FutureBrandNames dot com and win <- that lovely logo! It has been my pleasure. I hope it was as good for you all as it was for me! Like or Dislike? Agreed? or Disagree? Thanks or no thanks? Most people DGAF. Especially successful ones. Mic drop!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back