Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which do you think is better?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

silveraden

Established Member
Impact
42
keword101.com or 101keyword.com?

I really love to have this domain but everything is taken so my option is to put suffix or prefix on it in terms of numbers.. suggestion is highly appreciated..
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I'd prefer keword101.com

Namebio.com also shows more sales for that format.


.
 
0
•••
Keyword101 makes more sense to me.

I sold CreditCard101.com in x,xxx range in the past.
 
0
•••
I also am going with Keyword101 by a large margin
 
0
•••
Same for keyword101, at least it has meaning beyond a random number shoved on the front of it. (UNLESS you have omitted the letter Y)
 
0
•••
What a unanimous vote... I'll go with keyword101. Thanks a lot..
 
0
•••
i prefer 101keyword.com to keword101.com, in my opinion, domain is nothing about its meaning, once i pick a domain, the first thing i treat it seriously is the shape, no doubt the former is much better than the latter, so you'd better pick the former one:P
 
0
•••
I prefer Keyword+Suffix rather than Prefix+Keyword. I have ebusiness247.com.
 
0
•••
keyword101 goes along with the original intent of "101" which is the basic course in college like Chem 101, Pych 101
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back