Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Which is better?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

tansks

VIP Member
Impact
36
Hello,
[free][keyword].com or [e][keyword].com?
Which is better? Thank you.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
IMO, it depends. There are some words that just sound dumb with an e infront of them. It depends on what word you're using.

If the keyword is long, stick with the e. If not, I would use free. But like I said it all depends.
 
0
•••
Let say [card], which will you think is perfect?
 
0
•••
tansks said:
Let say [card], which will you think is perfect?
e IMHO, It all depends, much like costa is saying. :tri: :tu:
 
0
•••
I'd prefer e! Very simple! e means many!
 
0
•••
i would also half to say e, just sounds better :)
 
0
•••
I also prefer e, but want to listen for more ideals.
 
0
•••
e + keyword is better. Free is one of those "bad" words in SE world. But i guess its good for clickthrouhgs. really depends what the mysterious keyword is. But for se i's say e=keyword.
 
0
•••
how about Regging
eFreeCard.info than you have all your bases covered :hehe:
e something i Don't like Much ,but some do
free Something that is OK if site is full of Freebies
Card is good if you are selling Cards
.info is good if it is an Information Site

Sorry just regged it
 
0
•••
I like "e" a lot better than "free." Plus right now your offering free stuff but what if you want to have paid products or services?
 
0
•••
namey said:
I like "e" a lot better than "free." Plus right now your offering free stuff but what if you want to have paid products or services?
Easy ,reg another Name ,they don't cost much.
 
0
•••
e :imho: It really depends on the keyword in this case, if it is really long then "e" would definitely be the right move but if it is not really that long then "free" or "e" would be the right move :)
 
0
•••
I would say "e" imho
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back