Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Domain Monk

Mindful DomainingTop Member
Impact
Is it sedo,godaddy or flippa ..or np

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Depends on many factors, perhaps too many to describe. Cheap domains (to be sold for less than $20-30) stand a chance only in NP. If you have a good .info or .io, then send it to Flippa, but avoid sending there your standard LLLL.com or best two-words, IMO.

•••
Factor in the commission in your sale price when you list the domain>
Godaddy charges 20% commission
Sedo 15%
Flippa 10%

•••
And minimal commissions too:
Godaddy 20%, minimum $15
Sedo 15%, minimum $60

•••
Any other open forum platform apart from Namepros..

Not domainer centric

•••
Bido is good I think. You won't get a good price but you will get hundreds of views at your auction which might lead to more bids, and if you set a high Bido Price (Reserve) then it's your choice whether to sell the domain to the highest bid or not.

10% standard commission and if you have set your domain to forward at your Bido auction then the commission is about 8% .. as far as I can remember.

•••
Forums related to domain you're selling. If it's an active forum then they'll have a marketplace section.

•••
Bido is good I think. You won't get a good price but you will get hundreds of views at your auction which might lead to more bids, and if you set a high Bido Price (Reserve) then it's your choice whether to sell the domain to the highest bid or not.

10% standard commission and if you have set your domain to forward at your Bido auction then the commission is about 8% .. as far as I can remember.
Thank you for the info bud... ;)

•••

I agree and it's good place for buying too. From time to time you can find some undervalued domains from owners who are desperate to sell them.
Most of the times it is a waste of time, but this occasional opportunities make up for that lost time.

IMO it would be better if they suspend that second bid of $10 rule.

•••
•••
It's easier to get views and bids on Bido than it is on Sedo or Flippa but from my experience the domains that sells best on Bido are usually the ones that are priced very low, like under $100. You very rarely get sales above $1,000, even mid to high xxx are quite rare.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back