IT.COM

information Where we can sell domains under $100?

NameSilo
Watch

Creative Domainer

Established Member
Impact
Hi namepros members,
Is there any low commission escrow website which we can use for buying and selling domains priced less than $100? Actually I have had sold domains priced less than $100 at dan a few months ago, but today I tried to set the price of a domain to less than at dan, but I couldn't. So please refer a platform where we can process a deal less than $100 with low commission. Thank you.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Sav.com seems to be growing in popularity for cheap domains. I think its like 3-5% commission with no minimum on price. I've noticed people are starting to buy from there recently.

•••
Sav.com seems to be growing in popularity for cheap domains. I think its like 3-5% commission with no minimum on price. I've noticed people are starting to buy from there recently.
Thank you for joining thread and sharing info.

•••
Did dan change their policy for the domain deals under $100 or I am making any mistake setting price? Because I completed a deal under $100 at dan few months ago.

•••
It's not worth to complete low prices transactions via big marketplaces. The best place for microsales is here.

•••
It's not worth to complete low prices transactions via big marketplaces. The best place for microsales is here.
Where? Namepros isn't an escrow website. Although a buyer and seller can process their transaction directly using Paypal, but sometimes we need an escrow website for microsales too.

Last edited:
•••
dan changed policies. move on.
here u need great name to get 100.
resellers here pay little.

u can try sav but u need names there to use their landers

•••
My favorite is namesilo for buying and selling not only under $x. Their commission is 7.5%, no fixed fee, no listing fee. For a while I used bido. I don't remember their fees. They have parking program similar to sedo. It's a trustworthy marketplace in my opinion. Sav and dynadot may be other options.

Last edited:
•••
I was going to develop hundredeach.com into a marketplace. I did have a site for a while but wanted something easier to edit or use my script on valuation.site so can take listings.

Last edited:
•••
Daaz.com allows $20+, 8% fee

•••
Daaz.com allows $20+, 8% fee

Thank you.

If the deal is agreed offline and want to use daaz for secure deal - DaaZ fee is 5%

If the lead is generated through landing page then the fee is 8%. 8% includes charge back protection and also payout disbursal fees ( no indirect fees what soever)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back