IT.COM

Where to see expiration time...

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

gprod

Established Member
Impact
Hello,
Please advice me where to see the exact time of deletion for expired domains like
.club
.coach
.online
.berlin

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Yes I see here expiration date, but what is the expiration time, there are no exact time for all ngtlds

•••
Yes I see here expiration date, but what is the expiration time, there are no exact time for all ngtlds

To my knowledge it isn't possible to know the exact time of a drop on any extension. Most registrars batch drop the deletions through-out the day. It's probably quite possible to analyse historic/past data to build a kind of knowledge based understanding of optimum timing. Those that run drop/catch scripts probably have their own best-time

Last edited:
•••
1. These 4 ext. are all new gtlds.The life cycle should be stable and trackable.
2. Various registrars maybe set different life cycle for certain ext.
3. My advice: watch some expired domains with these etx. for 21 month, then you should get the answers that nobody will tell you.

•••
How can i see today drop list of domains on expireddomains.net need opinion

•••
expireddomains.net only provides dropped domain list.
If you need the today drop list that not dropped yet, you should get them elsewhere.

•••
expireddomains.net only provides dropped domain list.
If you need the today drop list that not dropped yet, you should get them elsewhere.

If i want to see tomorrow drop domain list or day after tomorrow list how can i see in, what can i change in date columns which date can i put

•••
Check out the pending delete list. It contains up to 30 days of pendingdelete/redemptionperiod domains for gtlds/cctlds and ngtlds.

•••
•••
To my knowledge it isn't possible to know the exact time of a drop on any extension.
It is possible absolutely.
Many TLDs have their fixed drop time daily... like all TLDs which are managed by Verisign, Afilias, Neustar.
Another registries may delete their domains immediately after PendingDelete period elapsed.

•••
You’ll need access to an RGP list or something similar from the registry. Most domains drop within five days of pendingDelete, so you can also reverse engineer the drop time by monitoring when they drop beginning at the pendingDelete phase.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back