Dynadot

Where to get cheapest .COM registration ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Selecters16

Established Member
Impact
Dear All,

What's the cheapest registrar for .COM domains right now? I want to reg 30+ .

Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dear All,

What's the cheapest registrar for .COM domains right now? I want to reg 30+ .

Thanks.

Epik has a NP special price for .COM = $8.49. You have to email them, and ask for it. This is my goto hr registrar atm.

I think NameBright - when you prefund your account balance - gives you even lower price than above.

And... Alpnames might be still running a promo for $6.99 .COMs. Not sure.

•••
Hello!

Directnic has .com and .net at $3.99

•••
•••
•••
I can not open this website (white page). But if I use proxy, I can open.It is not good.
This is the first time I hear this problem. Did you try other browser?

•••
•••
Thanks @rubencouto

$3.99 offer is limited for 10 domains and after that $7.99 . I have registered 10 with them. Thanks for the info.
did you buy at $3.99 with no other strings attached? no compulsory 2yrs or extra features that makes it above $5?

•••
did you buy at $3.99 with no other strings attached? no compulsory 2yrs or extra features that makes it above $5?
Correct.

•••
I think one just need to be careful with strato due to many negative reports from buyers though am yet to buy from them. as they do cancel orders after some days, losing your domains to others is highly probable.

•••
$3.99 + $.18 icann fee. At the final cart, remove all other addons like privacy etc and by default reg term would be 3 years , just change that to 1 year. No compulsory 2 years.

•••
Home | Directnic.com

$3.99 .com's... just registered 2...no dramas

Cheers
Corey

•••
You can also try at Bigrock with 2 years purchase, the 1st is free then $9.78 thereafter (it means 50% off) ~ $4.89/yr. Use code: FREECOMAFFAP

Enjoy!

•••
You can also try at Bigrock with 2 years purchase, the 1st is free then $9.78 thereafter (it means 50% off) ~ $4.89/yr. Use code: FREECOMAFFAP

Enjoy!

what is the reg limits there? ty

•••
Home | Directnic.com

$3.99 .com's... just registered 2...no dramas

Cheers
Corey

Where you able to pay via Paypal?

I seem to be battling to find the PP payment option on checkout

•••
•••
ewallhost 5.99 no limits that i can see

•••
godaddy and bigrock these are the 2 only cheapest i think.

•••
fasthosts.com
£4.99 for 1 year
and £11.99 for 2 years

I have some good number of domain with them, so for no issue.

•••
Thanks @rubencouto

$3.99 offer is limited for 10 domains and after that $7.99 . I have registered 10 with them. Thanks for the info.

I got only one domain on this offer, rest it is showing 7.99, can you confirm if you used some promo?

•••
I got only one domain on this offer, rest it is showing 7.99, can you confirm if you used some promo?
Have you used this promo earlier or this is your first buy ?

•••
Have you used this promo earlier or this is your first buy ?
I total have 4 domains with this registrar, and i think 2 I buy on some promotion before at 4.99(i think) and the third one on 3.99
now if i want to register any it shows at 7.99.

•••
does directnic include privacy?

Edit:
No they don't (+$5)

Last edited:
•••
I total have 4 domains with this registrar, and i think 2 I buy on some promotion before at 4.99(i think) and the third one on 3.99
now if i want to register any it shows at 7.99.
I see that fasthosts is now offering .COM just £1.00 for the 2nd year, so the total price for 2yrs is £10.99 + £1 = £11.99 ~$15.37, so 1 year is ~$7.69, it's not so good :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back