Domain Empire

Where is the best site to park my domains!?

Spaceship
Watch
Hi folks,
I want to park some domains,now I park the domain at afternic.com,I want to know some better site to park domains,can earn little money and some free configure for my domains.
Would you suggest some sites for me!?
Thanks
Bean.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I use urlportfolio.com

Works well for me, better than Sedo

•••
Thanks for all the information guys, I was looking for such services previously. But it looks like someone started such a topic already. :tu:

•••
i cant find the Park option in fabulous.com, its the correct URL ?, i have to transfer my domains to there?

•••
I'm Seeing a difference using Domainhop.com - Averaging .04 pc so far -

•••
Originally posted by german2006
i cant find the Park option in fabulous.com, its the correct URL ?, i have to transfer my domains to there?

You have to use the import function to add your domain and change namserver to ns1.fabulous.com, ns2.fabulous.com

Probably the parking function havent activated yet, email fabulous.

•••
Can anyone state what kind of CPM rates you are getting with parked domains?

I'm trying to figure out if it wouldn't just be better to create my own parking pages.

•••
fabulous

editted

Last edited:
•••
I run a PPC site and thought about setting up my own portals for my domains and I have tried to get others to partner with me in this but noone seems interested so I am going to give SEDO a try for now...

SEDO wants a $50 min per domain you sell through them... YUCK... Guess Ill stick to my own portals...

Last edited:
•••
Can someone explain to a newbie what this is all about?

I THINK the jist of it is you guys buy a number of domains and then resell them, correct? can you actually turn a profit by doing this - considering the expense of buying domains in the first place?

Just looking for a way to generate some additional income, so this interests me. Where do you register all these domains at a cheap enough price that reselling them generates income?

Inquiring minds want to know:)

•••
Saurus generally it involves scouting for domain with high amounts of incoming links, or names that are prone to typeins. Then members take a risk and register the domain if they think it has alot of traffic. For an average domain to make money it would need to have about a Click a day at $.04 so if you are getting upwards of 25 Visits Daily that may not be too hard. But with crappy Parking Services like Sedo, it can be quite harder.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back