IT.COM

advice Where is the best place to park?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Chris Russell

Brandotive.comEstablished Member
Impact
Hi I am a newbie, hence the question.

I am looking for the best place to park my 100 or so domains. I have started using Uniregistry. The layout and process is great but I dunno about the returns. Only have a few with them and dont want to set up all my domains till I know where is the best place to do this.

Any help will be greatly appreciated...

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I do not want to leave DS but 0 clicks, no revenue

•••
above is not a parking company all they do is switch your dns for you to each of the parking companies. So you point your dns to above and you have to sign up for each parking company and load all your names in each parking company. Then you can easily switch btw parking companies. We have personally tested all the major companies and the answer to which is the best really depends on the name. Some names on some months did better on one network and other names on other months did better on other networks. But at the end of the day with over 15k monthly visits and over 150 names we generated btw $0.90 and $3.51 per month in parking. Per month not day We found hosting one page of content and running ads on that page generated at about 5 to 10 times as much.

•••
•••
•••
yes I would definetely stay with them
2 questions about domains:
  • Park them and earn on them
  • Sell them and earn profit
if in parking my domain tennisvideo.net earn $0, the question: Can I sell it? I think most domainers are not buy domain without revenue. How do you think?

•••
Hi Guys, we have an update to our free domain tools and wanted to address the concerns in this post.

1. We have launched a new redesigned news page
http://globalstreet.com/

2. In addition to the adsense network - we have decided to add an additional ad network admedia.com
We have a relationship with admedia and our news pages have been approved for their network.
We also chose them because they also offer a parking product which we plan to include soon.

We are also looking into google ad exchange network
https://www.doubleclickbygoogle.com/solutions/digital-marketing/ad-exchange/

We are also working on adding 1 or 2 new networks to give you even more options to monetize your domains

Our tests with admedia also beat our traditional parking revenue test for most domains.
however we are looking into to adding a parking network our tool as well so you can test both a content page and parking site within our tool.

We are working on a major release. More updates to come.

•••
@NewDoma Everyone has an opinion but we feel you should park every name with a clear option to buy it until it is sold. Assuming your not sitting on a trademarked domain. Park until you sell it. Domains with little or no traffic still get sales. We saw a domain just sell recently on godaddy for $2,100 healthtodaymagazine.info Im not 100% sure but I have to assume this .info name was not purchased for its existing traffic. Think of all the 5 number or 4 letter names selling now. Most are not sold for the traffic but the liquidity.

•••
we feel you should park every name with a clear option to buy it until it is sold.
I do this with every my domain. But How potencial buyer will know about?

•••
There are lots of ways to promote your name. Here are a few
1. you can have a portfolio page like the one we offer on our system
https://www.toughdomains.com/0k3W4b/portfolios/KJa9Yb
and send that page out to domain buyers. Established domain buyers like zandibot or Mike Mann get sent lists of domains on a regular basis. Making it easy for them to sift through those names is important. With our system you can create up to 5 portfolios. One for 4 letter names, all your best names, or any grouping you would like. If you know your sending to a guy who buys 4 letter it doesnt make sense to send him a spreadsheet or a list of all your names. Just cherry pick your 4 letter names and send him that list. You can also add your entire port to your signuture of your email.

2. you can promote your name for cheap on places like namebio.com they will flash your name at the top of their site for $10 per day. there are tons of sites like this.

3. you can use forums like this to sell or promote your name

4. you can sell your name on auctions like namejet or flippa. namejet is free but charge a 15% sell fee and flippa has a $9 listing fee and also a % sell fee I think its still 15%

5. you can submit your name to specialty sites like brandbucket to get considered as a brandable name. they connect your name to a logo and promote it for you. They also take more of a % somewhere around 30%

lots of options to promote your name. If a name is priced right or is liquid it will sell quickly.

•••
•••
@biggie thats a great page!
our portfolio page has a captcha to prevent bot replies and combines all your offers in one place so you can see past offers by date and domain. we also show you the geo location of the user who sends the offer. over the next few updates we will be making the sales pages even "smarter"

•••
giphy.gif

To park, or not to park. That is the question.

•••
•••
Our system lets you park with ad networks and content
or just keep an offer page up. You can park or just keep an offer page up with zero commission.
Also we allow you to map wordpress feeds for free. Wordpress charges a fee to map a domain but as long as you change the ad network to your own id you can update the feed for your domain with any wordpress feed.
We have noticed the news feeds content we provide does increase traffic to each domain.
We are speaking to more and more ad networks so we will keep adding them after we review them giving you more options to make money with parked domains.

•••
@toughdomains since more than 14 hours I have my 2 support tickets open, just check and reply back.

•••
@dream_d we are having issues with internal tickets feel free to pm me and we will resolve asap.

•••
PMed you hours back,no reply/feedback

•••
•••
Removed all my domains(added few for a test which was not good) ,crappy service and not professional in nature

•••
@dream_d really sorry you had a bad experience. I see you PM'ed us at 2:37AM and we responded at 720pm the same day. We did address each of your questions in detail. Apologies for the slower than normal reply. We are here to get feedback on how to make our product better for everyone. I assume from your PM:

1. you would like to change your account email. (this is tricky because the system does alot of verifications from your email we try to auto detect your domain ownership form your whois data) We are working to allow users to reverify additional emails to the system.

2. you asked us how to add a text record to Godaddy we replied with their support link to Godaddy however it is not necessary to verify via text record if you switch over DNS.

3. you asked how we pay you for clicks. We actually dont deal with any of our users payments. We let you get direct payment from the ad networks. We spent a considerable amount of time integrating adsense and most recently ad media so all you have to do is sign up and enter your account id into our system. After you enter your id all clicks from your domains get applied to your account and the ad networks pay you directly. you keep 100% of the ad revenue.

Last edited:
•••
@TestCase (love your profile pic btw)
We have full live demos of each of our pages on our home page right below the hero image.

here is a sample news page

http://globalstreet.com/

and sample offer page
http://globalstreet.com/offers

we just added admedia ad network to our list of ad networks (also have adsense there) more ad networks are coming to provide more ways to make money with the parked content pages.

•••
are you domainparking.ru ?

•••
No, our headquarters are NYC. Try out our new ad network. Signing up with them is fast and easy.

•••
Usually in the disabled spots?

•••
154 uniques and 0 clicks, is this ok?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back