Dynadot

Where did the .CO thread go?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What happened to the .CO thread? It appears to have been deleted.

I will agree the thread has gone off track several times in the past, but recently most of the posts seemed to be on topic on both sides.

I do not understand why the thread was deleted, and just not closed if that was the choice. I spent a lot of time posting what I thought was helpful advice, comments, and information and many others did the same. Now thousands of posts with valuable information have been deleted?

BTW, I am not a .CO fan in any way.

Brad

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
It's in cCtld discussion section :P

•••
It's in cCtld discussion section :P

It isn't. The thread with 1000's of posts is no longer there as of this morning.

Brad

•••
What happened to the .CO thread? It appears to have been deleted.

I will agree the thread has gone off track several times in the past, but recently most of the posts seemed to be on topic on both sides.

I do not understand why the thread was deleted, and just not closed if that was the choice. I spent a lot of time posting what I thought was helpful advice, comments, and information and many others did the same. Now thousands of posts with valuable information have been deleted?

This is shame, and I agree with you, there were tons of good information, especially for new domainers. I myself, like many others, spent couple of hours contributing to that thread. I spent 30 hours of CPU time to scan and post all available LLL .co's etc. If NP staff thinks discussion went offtopic, it should be locked and all info should be kept, IMHO.

•••
I have already posted....and we don't know what happened folks, so stop speculating please ;)

The info is still around, relax!

•••
I remember once that an official thread about a parking company (I don't remember which) suddenly disappeared because the thread starter's account had been closed/deleted. Maybe that's the problem.

•••
Looks like the .CO thread is back.

Brad

•••
See no problem - just a mishap - all fixed. (thanks promo) :)

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back