IT.COM

discuss Where are you registering your domain names?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Gartnet

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
When hand registering domain names, where are you doing it these days?

I have my domain names at a real mix of domain registrars my rankings of registrations are ranked below with Number 1 being the highest % of my portfolio approx 300 domain names.

1) Epik
2) NameSilo
3) 123-reg
4) Dynadot
5) Porkbun
6) Godaddy
7) NameCheap
8) DirectNic

Where are you registering your domain names - I mainly used Epik due to affiliate dollars I had earned and it made sense to reinvest with them, I am thinking of consolidating into one registrar for ease of managing but not sure where...

I have heard some positives about Sav so might give them a try, why not leave your number one choice or rank based like what I have done...

Thanks for your time.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Dynadot and for ccTLD’s that it doesn’t support, 101domain. Good customer service and intuitive interface. Also very cheap.

•••
Thanks @Carolina.SC I have never used 101 domain before, shall check them out.

•••
short Term godaddy.com
for long term hold and renewal time transfer to BigRock.in/com

•••
Big Rock, is that still owned by Directi / Skenzo etc?

•••
•••
sav
Price is the only one reason. If I find cheaper I can happily choose it instead of sav.

•••
Sav, cheaper than most "cheap" registrars.

•••
Slowly moving from Godaddy with DDC to Porkbun when my domains are up for renewal.

•••
why not leave your number one choice or rank based like what I have done

Epik by far is number 1 followed by GoDaddy now they have activated partial privacy.

Not regging anymore names at registrars for sale, or recently sold, until the new 'owners' show their hand(s).

ADD: just noticed OP is a closed account...LOL

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back