IT.COM

advice When I stopped hand registering domains, these 3 things happened

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

News

Hand-picked NewsTop Member
Impact
When I began as a domainer, I started with hand registered names and resold a few. That gave me a taste of what was possible and I was all in. Since that time, I have bought and sold a few premium domains, but always enjoyed the hand reg hunt for undiscovered gems. Recently, I proactively took a break from hand registering domain names and I thought I was going to end up with a post about how I benefited from the experience. How it made me a better domainer. I thought I was going to end up writing about how it allowed me to focus on higher quality domain names and how my profits increased overtime. But instead…
Always trying to come up with good names everywhere I went kept me sharp. Think about it, it’s like constantly trying to solve a puzzle. You see something, think a little differently about it, and try to come up with one or two word dot coms that may not have yet been snapped up. Then you think of variations on that. Then that leads you to another related domain area to think about. Sure, the effort doesn’t typically result in a cash cow, but neither does a crossword puzzle...
Read More

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I am a handregger myself
and I love it

•••
Can you please remove the url redirection? It injects intermediate pages with ads and affiliate offers, one of which was flagged as dangerous/malware by my browser.

•••
nothing wrong with handregging domains if you know what your doing.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back