Domain Empire

showcase Five best hand reg domains that you own

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
OK, I've been inspired by @Silentptnr and his Top 10 domains thread. I notice some people are putting in their best hand reg domains, though his thread is for the best that you own regardless of age/how you acquired them. So I'm interested to see your best had reg names.

Yes, I realise everything was a hand reg once upon a time, so we're going to need a few rules.

The rules are:

• Share max of 5 names.
  • Maximum age of 5 years.
  • You must have registered the name yourself.
  • You must still own the name.
  • Must be names you thought up yourself and checked to see if they were available. (So it's OK if the domain was reg'd previously, but I want to see names you thought up rather than finding them in a list of expiring domains then re-registered it the moment it dropped.)
  • Preferably some variation rather than all the same niche. I'm guessing there will be plenty of crypto and CBD/hemp domains but some variation would be nice.
I'll get the ball rolling. I very rarely do hand reg's (which is why I like to see what others think up) but occasionally when I think of something I particularly like I'll think about it for a while then I'll register it. Here are four from me. A couple of them would not be my most valuable hand reg's but I just like them anyway. ;)

Securabot.com
SilentMime.com
SockGobbler.com
PayMyPals.com

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
Cheers mate available at godaddy...under $1k!

•••
•••
Any premium names?...1 word names?

•••
Any premium names?...1 word names?
My one words are mostly TVs.

Invite.tv
Cardroom.tv
Simulcast.tv
Firearms.tv

Only one word COM is:
Thronal.com (more because I liked the brandability factor,)

People don't really use it in sentences anymore: " My toilet is thronal...", you know, like if you have a really elaborate, gold plated toilet. Lol

•••
Sorry friend not really what I'm looking for

•••
•••
Gesturable(s)
Learningless
NameCal
VoicePe
ML Courses
--

all registered in com

Last edited:
•••
iAmrica .com || Good Brand, sound like "I am Rica / America"
BurgerRecord .com
Waterlymon .com
TespaX .com || Mixing of Tesla & SpaceX
PirateBay .news

Accepting offer via DM (Reseller Price).
Thanks

•••
az/kals_com (2005)- a combo of aso'ng kalye or street d/og in english. It is the moniker of national soccer team of the Philip/pines. Received a lowball offer, but will wait for the one.

•••
Looking for 1 word business directory name

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back