NameSilo

.mobi When and How the GoDaddy refund the failed reg of .mobi?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

owntype

DomainName.comTop Member
Impact
Hi, guys

When and How the Godaddy refund the failed reg of .mobi?

As I am a newbie to Godaddy, plz help.

I failed reg some .mobi, but paypal has been charged and still no refund? or where I could check the refund in my GD account?

Thx :yell:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Have you tried contacting their support yet?

•••
ppx said:
Have you tried contacting their support yet?

Hi, not yet, I thought the refund will be auto back to my account. thx

•••
I have the same problem although I registered them on dotster. On the Dotster support it said
"If you have received a Failure notice (Order Failure ORD) with a list of .MOBI domains that were not successfully registered, please be patient. You may still receive another notice with a list of successful registrations. Our Customer Care team will not know which domains belong to which account until the billing process is complete"
so I am waiting...

Last edited:
•••
this brings terrible memories back of go daddy's .eu fiasco. i never bothered with .mobi domains as i knew i would just be disappointed :)

•••
We'll be starting the auto-refunds tomorrow, had to collect a list of names and accounts first I believe!

•••
sorry, forgot to update here, I wrote a letter to GODADDY yesterday, and wow, just after 5 min, I received reponse that GD will refund shortly, and I received the refund after 2 hours of the letter. Nice service.

•••
owntype said:
sorry, forgot to update here, I wrote a letter to GODADDY yesterday, and wow, just after 5 min, I received reponse that GD will refund shortly, and I received the refund after 2 hours of the letter. Nice service.

Hands down GoDaddy has the best service! eNom on the other hand..

•••
Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back