Dynadot

What’s your greatest domain ever?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Which domain that you currently or that you’ve previously owned are you the most proud of?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
eRates.biz, Moneybank.info, socom3.info, and quarter.ws :D

•••
101.info -- I dig the symmetry :)

•••
redz.us <--hosting is being changed to new server so its down right now, PR 4 :)

•••
Glad to you back and posting Kimberly hope you feeling better. BEST name not mine anymore but would be LCD.tv Now I guess it would be CITYMOBILE.com 100 Uniques a day slated for development.

•••
I'd have to say my best was the one I sold for the most! Ever see the tv commercial for "FreeCreditReport(dot)com"? Where the guy is talking about his credit score? Watch the upper right corner of the screen and you'll see a mention of "Triple Advantage". That's the domain I sold them: TripleAdvantage.com. Oddly, they have not used the domain for anything yet.

•••
Well, so far my best sale was PokerNightLive.net... but I think my gem I'm holding still is BlogIcons.com...

•••
Gene: Yeah I've seen those commercials - very cool!!

The most valuable name I own is either ShowAuditions.com or InternetAds.biz. Some say BusinessRelations.us is worth something, but I dunno... others like LawFAQ.info. It really depends.

•••
WestVirgina.TV probably or NewHampshire.tv. Sold them off though. Currently own- I would say. 3060.net :)

•••
damitssam said:
WestVirgina.TV probably or NewHampshire.tv. Sold them off though. Currently own- I would say. 3060.net :)

3060.net is a nice domain :p
Are you sure it's your best domain?

•••
Jeez, that is hard question
"BareFootTech.net" is Favourite

•••
Previous domain name.... hmm, getfirefox.biz :)

•••
www.MilitaryHistory.net and www.canvastarps.com will eventually be my most valuable domains, I think.

I'm most proud of www.elbowcreek.com , but it is out of date. I will get back to it, eventually.

Too hard to choose, though. I have half a dozen domains that I think will be worth some good money.

•••
Well I guess freephotopost.com it is the one I had the biggest offers for. I had offers for it for over $150. Other I haven't really tried to sale. I guess humorvids.com might be my favorite one though.

•••
My favorite is 1ro.net. I don't think it's the most valuable, though.

•••
No longer own mule.com :td:

•••
I'm pleased with my chargecard.cc and chargecards.cc Somehow I managed to snag both. Hee!

However, I'm really eager to get PC101.com up and running!

•••
Tho I never "owned" this domain, I coined the term NaviCache.com for my brother's site (the number two GeoCaching website).. since then "navicaching" has entered the language as an alternative name for the geocaching sport!

My favorite domains that've owned or own are dotsurf.com, w3b.us, and etext.us.

•••
brownie.net

brownie.net

So cute..think elves and magic little helper beings..
Also gets me abit hungry dreaming about Ghirardelli brownies. Yum.
:)

Isla

•••
BusinessMarketing.us It's the longest name i own i think, but has had the most offers.

Or maybee Chemicals.ws (very good keyword) Not so great extension.

•••
Sprints.com
ACE.biz
and
AlNahar.com (1000 daily typins).

•••
AllDeleted.com is my favorite followed by NameMob.com,Gamingepic.com, Efficientinvesting.com and AllTobacco.com

•••
Themepro.com -- themes are everywhere and pro will be the best for them, lol.

Gamehouse

•••
Biload.com (Biload = Up/Download)

•••
Kim is back - Kim is back - Kim is back.

WOOHOO! :kickass:

What was the thread topic again? :red:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back