Dynadot

question What's your favourite 2L dot com domain name?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

62.com

Established Member
Impact
Hi all,

At first, I feel so exciting to announce here that 62.com team has completed a transaction of a premium domain name ji.com at the beginning of this month. Since founded in 2012, 62.com always strives to the trading on worldwide premium domain names. There are many 2L dot com being dealt by 62.com, like le.com, ww.com, lu.com, qy.com, kz.com, kq.com, hy.com, tj.com, ub.com, zb.com etc.
As we all known, 2L dot com, only the total number of 676 in the world, with short and catchy, has been very popular, not only the investors but also the huge company. And would you like to share us what's your favourite 2L dot com domain name? It is used by end-user or not? Or what company do you think that it is better to choose an available and suitable 2L dot com domain name?

Thank you for your sharing and joining in the discussion.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
ai.com

giphy.gif

Last edited:
•••
Ji.com is nice, congrats your acquisition. Is there a development vision for this, or just adding to your 2L arsenal?

I like these super-short ones, who doesn't, for branding I prefer slightly longer more meaningful terms. Go.com would be my pick though.

•••
Ji.com is nice, congrats your acquisition. Is there a development vision for this, or just adding to your 2L arsenal?

I like these super-short ones, who doesn't, for branding I prefer slightly longer more meaningful terms. Go.com would be my pick though.

Thank you. Just an acquisition for interesting? maybe, as we also dont know what project will it use for. Go.com is a great one of 2L dot com, with a good brand image. I also like it.(y)(y)(y)

•••
•••
honestly Dn.biz is my favorite.

•••
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Your h-y com is pronounced (high).
Perfect for a cannibas Dispensary.
Great business startup domain.

•••
•••
•••
•••
I like mf.com:
M = Mai = Buy/Acquire
F = Fang = Property/House/Apartment/RealEstate

MF = Mai Fang = Buy Real Estate. An example is maifang.com - a Chinese real estate portal.

I also like wu.com (Western Union) and BA.com (British Airways). wu.com was owned by a Mr. Wu in Manhattan and ba.com was owned by Bell Atlantic before it merged to Verizon.

What do all these 3 have to do with me? I brokered wu.com and ba.com, and I am currently the exclusive broker for mf.com! mf.com is privately owned since 20 years, was never monetized or SEO optimized. You may reach me via [email protected] in this regard, the email is also published on mf.com. I am domain professional since a quarter century and have "touched" 10 ll.com domains since 2000. You might imagine that I know their value. Luckily the owner agreed to a VERY moderate pricing of only US $1.35 Million. Have there been ll.com that sold for less? Of course. Are there any ll.com offered for less right now? Hardly. Especially not with such a stellar Pinyin meaning. The owner has no other domains, he owns this one since over 20 years, there is absolutely no "rush" to sell. He is not a flipper or investor. He owns this gem since 20 years now. If he sells now: GREAT! If he sells in 5 years: GREAT. He has time. Don't come with low ball offers. Actually a ll.com is currently the safest investment, so he is very reluctant to sell.

My main business is the creation of new gTLDs. I co-founded .berlin and I am hammering together applications for the 2nd new gTLD round.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back