IT.COM

discuss What's up with 7N Craze?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Pliq

Established Member
Impact
Just saw an unbelievable 7N domain sales on namebio.

Domain: 5886888 (dot com)
Sold for $2,012

Surprising part is that the domain was registered less than week ago:

Creation Date: 2015-10-29

So I get it now that if there are more 8s in a numeric domain, it is sure to attract buyers! Or am I missing something?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
the price is lower now :D
No man the price of 7n has begun to increase fast.

•••
some very nice 7Ns sell for close to $1k already.. check namebio from past 2 days..

•••
•••
•••

1688861 has '888', too... and it's a palindrome and it doesn't have the 4. "6888" is also a bit extra good. And depending on who you ask, 7 isn't all that great.

I'm just pointing it out... I would think the 888's palindromes are worth > $100. At least I hope so cause I have a good handful. :)

•••
7N palindromes with 888 in middle are very valuable, i wouldn't even think of selling them yet.. owning 6788876 dot com myself (still in transfer, recently snapped up on GD auctions)

•••
and how much fore

7772560.com

?

•••
9788879, 6288826, 3688863, 1788871 and some others here.

•••
•••
1688861 has '888', too... and it's a palindrome and it doesn't have the 4. "6888" is also a bit extra good. And depending on who you ask, 7 isn't all that great.

I'm just pointing it out... I would think the 888's palindromes are worth > $100. At least I hope so cause I have a good handful. :)

Very true. You are right man and it seems that you have a good capability to anslyse number domains. Thanks.

•••
7N palindromes with 888 in middle are very valuable, i wouldn't even think of selling them yet.. owning 6788876 dot com myself (still in transfer, recently snapped up on GD auctions)

I have 0188810 ......maybe I will re-price

•••

Sold for $2,012

So I get it now that if there are more 8s in a numeric domain, it is sure to attract buyers! Or am I missing something?
there are no rules in pricing, people will pay any amount if they really like something...that is if they have the money...i wouldn't pay for it....

•••

What about 6n .coms with 88s in the middle, xx88xx? Are they worth anything (no 4s, 0s)

Thanks,

•••
What about 6n .coms with 88s in the middle, xx88xx? Are they worth anything (no 4s, 0s)

Thanks,

Yes of course they are

•••
Guys, please do some homework yourself and simply monitor the sales at Namebio / Chaomi yourself and study about the meaning of numbers and number combos.. then you will know this and not be dependant on other people's (probably sometimes wrong) info.. if you want to succeed in this better lead on, don't just follow others..

•••
Guys, please do some homework yourself and simply monitor the sales at Namebio / Chaomi yourself and study about the meaning of numbers and number combos.. then you will know this and not be dependant on other people's (probably sometimes wrong) info.. if you want to succeed in this better lead on, don't just follow others..

I believe self learning is far far better and reliable.

•••
there are no rules in pricing, people will pay any amount if they really like something...that is if they have the money...i wouldn't pay for it....

It is not simple matter of liking something and buying it. People invest their money keeping in view better ROI with respect to numeric domains. This is not a blind game. Numerics carry meaning and Chinese invest in domains just we invest in gold or any other property. Hope the concept is clear now.

•••
just purchased my last batch of roughly 50 7Ns (88 with 6,9,3 and at least another 8 mostly, some ending in 0) for a while.. done with 7N for now, not buying any more, instead focusing on selling off the weakest ones now piece by piece while waiting for the floors to rise and investing in some other niches

•••
•••
just purchased my last batch of roughly 50 7Ns (88 with 6,9,3 and at least another 8 mostly, some ending in 0) for a while.. done with 7N for now, not buying any more, instead focusing on selling off the weakest ones now piece by piece while waiting for the floors to rise and investing in some other niches

May I know which other niches you are talking about ?

•••
•••
and stamps! don't forget these, nice returns possible by buying these up at the local post office and selling expensively at ebay as some longtime lost rarity B-) ;)

•••
And sports cards....
My Mantle rookies rise in price every year. ;)

•••

Sold for $2,012

according to my opinion 7N's are already valuated. I'm not surprised with the price it has been sold. As it contains a lot of 8's the seller even could keep it for a while and sell it over 2500 $

•••
according to my opinion 7N's are already valuated. I'm not surprised with the price it has been sold. As it contains a lot of 8's the seller even could keep it for a while and sell it over 2500 $

What percentage do you think the same 7n would be in net?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back