IT.COM

What's the deal with Namedrive?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I'm experiencing such ridiculous fluctations in my Namedrive stats. Several of my names that consistently got between 5 and 25 uniques/day have all gone done to 1 or 2! Also, on some names that I have consistently gotten close to 50 cents/click, I get 4 cents, or even 7 cents. What going on here? I'm not even so much concerned with the cpc as i am with the traffic. I'll be getting 20 uniques and 5 clicks one day, and then next two days 1 unique. Is anybody else having these sorts of problems?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Im new to namedrive, 3 weeks almost. 21 traffic names testing there. I have had clicks all over the place. For paralleldesktop.com i had a .02 and one for over a dollar??? Most of my adult names average .04 -.11. I had 0.00 for 2 clicks-great!? only one name averages .40 per click. I am kind of suprised by the mediocre results. I have been hearing raving reviews of namedrive and their payouts... All of my traffic seems consistent with what i had over at sedo though.

Last edited:
•••
for some reason I got banned from namedrive . . . oh well . . . I've moved my domains to either trafficclub, sedo, or imonetize. Imonetize has some nice features, I actually input my entire portfolio into their tools (even if I dont park it there) since it keep track of expiration and name server for every domain . . . parking wise, the click through is much much lower :( but its suppose to be optimizing . . . so I'm reserving judgement.

•••
by far the best place to park in my opinion. Make you set up your pages the best you can. test with different keywords. make sure you get good ads. Love that ND is immediate - you change one word and the next reload the ads have changed.

stick with it. Its working. people are making money - good money.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back