Dynadot

What's the cheapst email host for multiple domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

bluemeteor

Established Member
Impact
I need to host about 5 domains (maybe 3, maybe 10). Wonder what's the cheapest email host plan? I saw zoho had $2 a month. Do we have something like a few dollars a year?:cigar:

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I always thought Zoho was free... Well maybe they were.

I use RackSpace, $1/account/month, minimal $10/month, so you pay $10 and use 1...10 email accounts.

•••
I always thought Zoho was free... Well maybe they were.

I use RackSpace, $1/account/month, minimal $10/month, so you pay $10 and use 1...10 email accounts.
zoho's free account allows only one domain, no forward.

•••
My shared hosting provider allows unlimited addon domains and pretty much e-mail for all of them!

•••
My shared hosting provider allows unlimited addon domains and pretty much e-mail for all of them!
Most hosters do that. However, you can never really know if your hoster's email solution is really reliable. The email soft might be poorly tuned, there might be toxic sites in your environment, etc etc, so emails you send could end in antispam filters of your addressees email providers. That's why it might be wise not to rely on your hosting in this matter, but to use Google/Rackspace/Zoho instead. The same as you usually don't register domains at your hoster. Even if they provide this opportunity. Let different parts of your processes be made by experts in these parts.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back