NameSilo

advice What's the best way to get the payment without a bank account?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mike2100

Established Member
Impact
Hello ,
I have no bank account , how I can get paid ?
i don't want to deal with paypal bacause it's above 1000
the domain is with GD
I prefer no ID verification
is there any way to get it with Crypto ?

Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
As I heard, Undeveloped can payout you in BTC.

•••
Receive a check and cash out from a friend or check cashing place.

•••
Receive a check and cash out from a friend or check cashing place.
Very slow (~1 month) and expensive method, if check issuer is from another country.

•••
i think if you sell on epik market
they'll pay you with btc

same for namesilo

both cases u need to move domain there to list on their markets

double check payment methods before moving.

gd does not deal in crypto

•••
5% loss with Epik for withdrawal.

•••
5% loss with Epik for withdrawal.

thats 5% total

so its only 1% more than regular paypal fees of around 4%

so if you sell on epik market for $100

then you withdraw to paypal.. you get 95$

whereas if someone sends you directly to papyal $100.. you usually get 95-97$ net
depeding on your country etc

so for these reasons.. I found epik escrow personally to be actually the lowest fee of all escrows out there.

anyway... I am not sure what their fees are for btc payments.. I never checked.. but 5% for paypal withdraw is lowest escrow I know of.

•••
does Epik , namesilo, undeveloped require any verification ?

•••
i thnk u will have hard time without verifications. those are reputable registrars like gd etc.. so u need open accnt etc.

your only option may be to ask buyer to pay directly to your btc address

I guess most buyers would not want that. hence the problem with crypto payments for domains..

there could be some crypto escrow services out there too.. other than registrars.. maybe someone else knows.. but not sure how verifications go there..

gl

•••
Have to ask:

why don't you have a bank account?

why are you not willing to show ID?

•••
Do what drug dealer would do - Cash - Since you don't want anyone to know about the transaction.

•••
You should try TransferWise or Revolut
I use both for receiving money and paying for my "domaining needs" :)

TransferWise is the best (IMO) for receiving because you can choose from multiple currencies and there is absolutely no fee for receiving money.

Revolut is great for paying for stuff (even stuff you don't fully trust) because you have single use card numbers and many other cool card features.

If you pay attention to the details you can transfer between the 2 for free.

I think these are way better than PayPal, Payoneer, etc...

Yes, the links above are referral links. If you study the facts you will see that you have a lot more advantages than I do when using those links. I only get some waived fees or invite to the new bitcoin system.

Last edited:
•••
You should try TransferWise or Revolut
I use both for receiving money and paying for my "domaining needs" :)

TransferWise is the best (IMO) for receiving because you can choose from multiple currencies and there is absolutely no fee for receiving money.

Revolut is great for paying for stuff (even stuff you don't fully trust) because you have single use card numbers and many other cool card features.

If you pay attention to the details you can transfer between the 2 for free.

I think these are way better than PayPal, Payoneer, etc...

Yes, the links above are referral links. If you study the facts you will see that you have a lot more advantages than I do when using those links. I only get some waived fees or invite to the new bitcoin system.

Using both TransferWise & Revolut would still require a local bank account to "withdraw" the money received, right? The OP said, he does not want to use a Bank account.

Also, he mentioned about ID verification. Both these players require identification documents for the accounts to be approved.

Another thing I noticed, Revolut is not accepting customers from many countries. They are still limited to European Economic Area. I don't know where is @mike2100 from. Not sure whether transferwise is accepting customers from all countries.

I think the best options available to @mike2100 is use Undeveloped/Namesilo/Epik marketplaces and withdraw in cryptocurrencies.

•••
•••
I don't see BTC option in Undeveloped. Am I missing anything?

They do payout in BTC, ETH, and other popular cryptos. Just write to their support team and they will tell you how to go about it.

•••
You don't need any other bank account for revolut & transferwise.
If you need cash you go to the ATM with their card. Pretty good exchange rate too - especially with transferwise.

•••
Thanks guys for your answers ,
-if I sell it through GD , can I get for example GD credit , and use it later in buying more domains , same question for afternic , can I have it as credit /balance , and then for example I withdrawl half of it to paypal and let the rest there ?
-with Undeveloped , do I have to transfer it ? or just parking ? because the domain in transfer lock right now

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back