Dynadot

discuss What's the Best Marketplace for .XYZ?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Reyginus

Established Member
Impact
What's the best marketplace for .xyz domain names? Noticed a great change in my domains when I changed NS to Dan. Don't know if Afternic gives the same leap. So, guys, from your experience which is currently the best or go to for selling .xyz names? Thanks.

Better still, what's the best way to sell .xyz domain names?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
@DNGear Are all your sales outbound? For the ones that are inbound, what marketplace has worked the best?

•••
All are inbound. Afternic, DAN are the best.

•••
Hi Dngear, Our algorithm is optimized for conversion and we do not manually improve or worsen the ranking of one TLD over another. Our algorithm also returns different results per region/country as it optimizes according to local preferences.

That's not posted by us since we never outsourced our search to a third party. Our entire marketplace is built in-house. In our full setup, only our blockchain is built by a third party.

@DAN.COM I am not sure whats happening with your algo. I guess, its checking sellers also. Domains are showing better ranking for different sellers than my account. What makes the algo to push a domain to last place for a seller like me(with 110 sales and 140K revenue).

Here are the screesnhots.

Duvet.xyz was listed from some other seller account, showing in 3rd place.

upload_2021-4-5_21-53-33.png

After adding it to my account, its moved to last place. lol..Show me some mercy.

upload_2021-4-5_21-54-28.png

•••
@DAN.COM I am not sure whats happening with your algo. I guess, its checking sellers also. Domains are showing better ranking for different sellers than my account. What makes the algo to push a domain to last place for a seller like me(with 110 sales and 140K revenue).

Here are the screesnhots.

Duvet.xyz was listed from some other seller account, showing in 3rd place.

Show attachment 186979

After adding it to my account, its moved to last place. lol..Show me some mercy.

Show attachment 186980

Hi Dngear,

When the domain moved to your account it history got reset. Once the domain starts receiving views and offers it will rank higher again. We've mentioned before that our search algorithm isn't a static one and takes multiple aspects into place like traffic, is the domain parked with us or not, leads, and so on.

We just double-checked as well and many of your .xyz domains listed in your account are ranked in the top 5 of the first results.

Kind regards,

Dan

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back