NameSilo

What's the BEST domain you own?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
What's the BEST domain you own?
Mine is JustForShitsAndGiggles.com:laugh:
Actually I have over 1000 domains. Need to take a hard look to see what's best.

List why you think it's your best:
Traffic
Revenue
Appraisal
Just becauses you think it's the best

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
kemjika11 said:
lol. are you trying to be sarcastic? i'm wondering if i'm reading that domain name wrong. is the company google? i don't know. something sounds off, or i'm getting tricked, or ur making a whole boatload of $$$ of that name.

he's joking, of course Tom the teenager wouldn't be here with google.com in his portfolio. Don't be ignorant folks, and be weary of the kids on this forum ;)

Anyway, going back on topic, my "best domain" would be polurnet.com for obvious (or not-so-obvious) reasons, with resellermax .com and rapidname .com a close match. I used to have 3 letter .infos but they were all sold, instead now I'm concentrating on lawyer and science domains... though, still hope to get a 3 letter .net or com in near future! :gl: :ghost:

Last edited:
•••
Mine is perfection.eu
:]

•••
Ugh, tough decision. Poker.in is probably my best and favorite, but Blog.biz, NameTrader.com, and Obestatin.com (has the highest potential of my names) all deserve honorable mentions at least.

•••
Among those I like is ExistingHome.com

•••
Microsoft Sucks dot ORG
Upload.la
Download.la

:)

•••
dgridley -

The value of this dreamdesign.com is in its multi use. It is an easy to remember name that specifically can be used for an absolute magnitude of industries. Its value is solely in the name, not in traffic/revenue. Your valuation of mid xx is highly innacurate, and Im not just saying that because I disagree with you, Im saying that becuase I purchased the name for 1800.00 and have since recieved offers as high as 5,000 and continue to recieve offers weekly. That is where I come to the conclusion of its value in the low xx,xxx range (to the end user).

•••
best .pl and generally my most valuable and lovely name is: UE.pl (in polish this acronime measns EU - European Union) :)
best .eu: Foreigners.eu,
best .in: eBlog.in,
best .com: SouthPortal.com and Dilq.com (as i`m gonna to develop it)

•••
Hmmm tough one. All of mine :)

•••
my favourite .com

NovaEarth

...because I like it

•••
owntype said:
Microsoft Sucks dot ORG
Upload.la
Download.la

upload/download.la- Good ones!

•••
I actually have a few, I really like .info domains but I also have a couple of other gems.
PhoneBills.info (receives some type-in traffic, registered in every other major extension and many minor extensions)
FinancialGuide.us (receives some type-in traffic, registered in every other major extension and many minor extensions)
Gwars.com and Gwars.net

•••
•••
My favorites from my portfolio are:

CommuterWatch.com
FederalAid.net
Varietals.info
Offroading.tv
Basta.us

and

Deaf.cc

•••
My favorites are these, in no particular order:
Cellstudy.com
Simracing.us
Pleesh.com
Angust.com
Envelog.com

•••
Absolutely great domains you guys have.

About dreamdesign.com : I really like it. I'm a big fan of brandable domains that are not worth anything by traditional appraisal standards but may become extremely valuable should the right end user step in (I have loads of those as you can see in my portfolio - see signature), but nevertheless I think my best domain is:

contextualadvertising.us

•••
Josh_1 said:
Absolutely great domains you guys have.

About dreamdesign.com : I really like it. I'm a big fan of brandable domains that are not worth anything by traditional appraisal standards but may become extremely valuable should the right end user step in (I have loads of those as you can see in my portfolio - see signature), but nevertheless I think my best domain is:

contextualadvertising.us

One of my favorite kinds of names generally falls under that category: phrase domains. I've actually had some luck selling them despite them commonly being ignored by most domainers...I've sold WhatWouldYouLike.com, SellMyDomains.com, SellMySites.com, and some others. In fact, even though I didn't list it as one of my best names, my favorite name that I own is WhatsMyName.com. I'm currently developing on it now and hope it will be as fun of a site as what's I imagine, but I just love that domain and got it for a steal whether or not others feel it has much value. I personally think that really high quality brandable domains have enough appeal that they have the mass appeal like the generic names but also have that potential for a large sale to an end user who will turn it into a brand.

Another one I have that's even further into the rabbit hole is g0th.com (yes, goth with a 0). I think that, just like hackers and most of the younger crowd that 13375p34ks, the goth crowd can appreciate the ol' zero in place of an O and such a name could brand well. Same for another zero's name I have, c00l.net. Alas, most people who offer on either of them expect to get them for peanuts though. :/

•••
My favorite domain that I own, is BuddhaBubba.com - "Yin Yang For Trailer Folk" . I don't have the site up right now, but that is a fun name. I also own LoserSites.com , which I am currently having some fun with.

My best, gosh, it's torture trying to choose.

BuyBandit.com - I can see that as an exception al coupon site.
MilitaryHistory.net - Which I nearly sold off for a song a month ago, but thankfully no one bit.
StarCommand.com - Gets a lot of hits. Hey, a domain that actually pays for itself, what a novel concept, hehe.

On any given day, though, I've got a dozen others I would choose first.

Last edited:
•••
Its between banksms.com and sexmobiles.com

•••
Mine is foniq.com. thanks name-maker! :)

•••
domainspade said:
dgridley -

The value of this dreamdesign.com is in its multi use. It is an easy to remember name that specifically can be used for an absolute magnitude of industries. Its value is solely in the name, not in traffic/revenue. Your valuation of mid xx is highly innacurate, and Im not just saying that because I disagree with you, Im saying that becuase I purchased the name for 1800.00 and have since recieved offers as high as 5,000 and continue to recieve offers weekly. That is where I come to the conclusion of its value in the low xx,xxx range (to the end user).

Agreed. I don't know how anyonw could rate this anything under early $xxx and be able to sleep at nights.

My best right now -- GERB.NET (It's for sale -- PM me, ppl!)

•••
newton said:
Its between banksms.com and sexmobiles.com
Those are teriffic :tu:

Just a few I dug up....

CelebBoobJobs.com
CelebrityFaceLifts.com
or
CredtCareTips.com
CreditHistoryRepairTips.com
or
DaytimeSoapStars.com
or
ETHANOL-BASEDFUEL.COM
ETHANOL-BLENDEDFUEL.COM
ETHANOLBASEDCARS.COM
ETHANOLBASEDENGINES.COM
ETHANOLBASEDVEHICLES.COM
ETHANOLBLENDEDPETROL.COM
ETHANOLCARDEALERS.COM
ETHANOLCARDEALERSHIPS.COM
ETHANOLPOWEREDVEHICLES.COM
ETHANOLSTOCKTIPS.COM
ETHANONLCONVERSIONKIT.COM
ETHANONLCONVERSIONKITS.COM

•••
My newest name...

homeremodeling.ca.... sigh :D

•••
Kerrijo said:
My newest name...

homeremodeling.ca.... sigh :D
thats great!

•••
Crooky said:
One of my favorite kinds of names generally falls under that category: phrase domains. I've actually had some luck selling them despite them commonly being ignored by most domainers...I've sold WhatWouldYouLike.com, SellMyDomains.com, SellMySites.com, and some others. ...... I personally think that really high quality brandable domains have enough appeal that they have the mass appeal like the generic names but also have that potential for a large sale to an end user who will turn it into a brand.

Another one I have that's even further into the rabbit hole is g0th.com (yes, goth with a 0). :/

g0th.com is great! I agree about the brandables and the phrase domains. I've got a good one:

iPlayMyGame.com

Probably 0 to reg fee by common standards, but catchy and very brandable I think!

•••
Well I have to say eInvesting.com is the best name I own.

I've built it from the ground up. eTrade bought them out back in the late 90's and let the name drop. I'm a big fan of the e---- Names.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back