IT.COM

domain What you think is worth? - ca8h.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

kaziolas

Established Member
Impact
I have an offer for domain name ca8h.com
Now tell me your opinion what you think it would be woth?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
why did you register this? What is ca8h?

•••
Registered to sell or use, and its reading as cash

•••
ca8h reading as cash? doesn't work for me. Good luck with your sale

•••
i dont think it has value ...but if ca8h reading as cash it may worth especially that number 8 is very special number in china you can speak with any chinese friend to you and know more about number8...and it will help alot if he has any experience in domains...good luck

•••
It has no value. Get your money back while you can. Nobody reads an 8 as an S.

•••
It has no value. Get your money back while you can. Nobody reads an 8 as an S.

Get your money back? I paid £5 and for me £5 a year is not that big deal.

i dont think it has value ...but if ca8h reading as cash it may worth especially that number 8 is very special number in china you can speak with any chinese friend to you and know more about number8...and it will help alot if he has any experience in domains...good luck

Many thanks for your suggestion, I will keep it in mind!

•••
The 8 doesn't follow common LEET (L33T) usage, assuming that's what you were going for. In LEET the 8 would be read as a B and the letter 5 represents an S. That said, I immediately knew you were shooting for "Cash" when I read the domain, so there might still be potential for branding.

I just asked a native, bilingual Chinese about the domain, and the answer was it doesn't make much sense (readability and effectiveness). In general, 8 refers to prosperity or money, but 888 is more commonly used for such. 8 could be money (I've also heard "luck," but that's not the information I just received). 88 is often used for "bye bye." 6 is "for long time," so 68 is also good (long term prosperity).

All in all, the outlook isn't great for the domain, but it's probably worth £5 per year to see what happens...

•••
•••
There's a fool born every minute....

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back