NameSilo

domain ConcertMonster.com - What do you think?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aksel

Established Member
Impact
28
Hello,

Hope everyone is doing well.
I would like to learn your opinion on ConcertMonster.com

What do you think? How much would it be worth?

Thanks a lot!
 
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
I could be wrong, but I remember seeing this before. I understand the word "monster" here is supposed to come off as something that is big, such as an entity of some significance showcasing upcoming concerts, dates and so on. Personally, I'm not in love with it, but maybe some XXX value. My confidence would be with a more general word like music, than concert
 
Last edited:
3
•••
Low-xx to High-xx
 
1
•••
mid to high $xxx. good luck. Rock on! Whoohoo! :)
 
4
•••
Thanks a lot, everybody!
 
2
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back