IT.COM

advice What would you buy (if you where in that business)

NameSilo
Watch

Revisiting

Account Closed (Disallowed)
Impact
So many new starters in domains come on board with a domain they hold and an attempt to match a business to their 'treasured domain'. How many are truly reflective on how would they act as a buyer in that 'Said' business. How would they respond when presented with that domain. - Basically how would they then DESTROY it in their own mind (it's a good exercise)

I trying to understand how new domainers know how to counter their own thoughts. I think it a basic of good domain registrations. It certainly kills all those run-away thoughts.

You oldies - take the time to post your own methods of taking a thought though domain down to a No Chance of me registering. I'm not talking about obvious TM conflicts but why you defeat the domain in your own mind as a good registration. And know to walk away.

I know I have mine - trust me it takes at least 20 to 30 mins, makes a great revisit and barrier time

. If I'm not defeated , I'm in there.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I'm happy to start off.

So What are the mispronunciations. (spoken matters) then text (the obvious)
What are the obvious winners for the wording. No I don't want to compete, I want to compliment the up and coming.
What makes for a misfit . Take a moment or two and they will become obvious, If you look in the right' places.
Nothing wrong in finding totally vacant ground in Goggle (advantage for many) particularly in short pronounceable

I can think of dozens of others that i generally apply depending on the domains ground

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back