IT.COM

poll What was your take on the Offthehandle/KateBuckley situation

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

How did Offthehandle's Chocolate.com/KateBuckley post come off to you

• 1st

What the member did was wrong and the post should have been deleted and end there

votes
    51.9%
  • 2nd

What the member did was wrong and the post should have been deleted and the member banned

votes
    37.0%
  • 3rd (tie)

What the member did was perfectly fine

votes
    7.4%
  • 3rd (tie)

If this member is banned I will close my account

votes
    7.4%

• 28 votes
  • Ended 4 years ago
  • Final results

equity78

Top Member
TheDomains Staff
TLDInvestors.com
Impact
I am creating this thread to let the community vote and to get Namepros management's official response.

So last night when I posted @Kate Buckley open letter

https://www.namepros.com/threads/kate-buckley-addresses-those-who-question-her-sales.1162978/

Which was in part a reply to this thread started by @offthehandle

https://www.namepros.com/threads/nd...-of-chocolate-com-from-being-exposed.1162441/

Discussion erupted everywhere, TheDomains where I published Kate's post, twitter and of course here on Namepros.

I had 2 phone calls and several text messages on my phone, which were all over the map.

So the comments have been Ban Offthehandle, what they did was wrong, they did nothing wrong, if Namepros keeps offthehandle I am closing my account, if Namepros bans offthehandle I am closing my account.

So as a community what did you think of offthehandles' post and what should Namepros have or do about the post?

@NamePros @Mod Team Echo @Mod Team Alfa @Mod Team Bravo Was the post in violation of a Namepros rule?

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
it's interesting to me how many are electing not to vote 293 views only 13 votes it's an anonymous vote.

There is nothing to vote for

You need this.....

It is perfectly alright to leave the heavily censored topic on namepros.

I would have voted for that :xf.wink:

•••
I would've voted for...
"Who cares, the lady got paid"
My respect goes out to @Kate Buckley for handling the sale and her disposition on the response.

Nothing else matters.

•••
There is nothing to vote for

You need this.....

It is perfectly alright to leave the heavily censored topic on namepros.

I would have voted for that :xf.wink:

Well three of them were there because people actually called for that, here and on TheDomains they wanted offthehandle banned some the post deleted.

The post was not censored, it was there for days before Kate wrote her letter.

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back