Dynadot

discuss What To Do? How Would You Respond To This Inquiry?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Silentptnr

Domains88.comTop Member
Impact
Last month I hand registered a domain T/O/K/E/N/S/Y/S .com. I liked it because the .net was registered and developed and I'm into emerging technology domains.

Today I receive this via email...

Hi
I want to buy your domain tokensys.com for my new blog
Please let me know if it for sell and your asking price
Thanks
RnNZfQn2o2xpggJQqefCOervMbPIci5mujDPJnvl43kv6Rtxjyh5gHN_JKVzeU-aaGz3pePFgxfoAAtZJZNx8mveVTc-11j98EfuAJVcumUenA=s0-d-e1-ft
Lea

I get similar communications regularly, but on this one my first thought was to respond saying, This domain is not priced for a blog.

It seems to have the characteristics of a mass email (domain name linked, grammatical error).

How do you think I should respond?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Last month I hand registered a domain T/O/K/E/N/S/Y/S .com. I liked it because the .net was registered and developed and I'm into emerging technology domains.
A little OT, but it's a nice crypto name IMO, and there's some good returns to be had in the mid-X,XXX range for these. People buying these names using their swollen crypto wallets...

•••
Spammers are becoming so clever these days.They send emails in such a manner that one will respond to it. Then they filter out the email address which responded them or click them. Once they filtered, they will spam it with tons of related things. In this case web development, domain names etc for example. So, I would be extra cautious on emails (not just for replying for for clicking them as well). I this case, I would reply them from my secondary email ID quoting the price and writing the domain like this: T####Sys.com .

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back