Dynadot

What technique you use in driving traffic?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
My technique will be using social bookmarking and article writting. How about yours ? =) :lala:

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
social bookmarking, blog posting, articles, directories, classified ad sites, forum ad posting, ffa submissions, link exchanges, among others.

•••
hahah oic thanks for the reply. Can tell me more about ffa submission ? =)

•••
FFA means "Free for All" submission, they accept all sites in exchange that they will send you an email, usually 3 - (1) welcome email with their ad (2) when it's about to be removed with their ad, (3) when your link is removed, with their ad.

sun and kisses said:
hahah oic thanks for the reply. Can tell me more about ffa submission ? =)

•••
thanks for the reply =) so basically its means that they will help to spread or post our links in the web ??

•••
Yes mainly on backlinks just like article writing and blog will do.
but it needs to be done regularly.

sun and kisses said:
thanks for the reply =) so basically its means that they will help to spread or post our links in the web ??

•••
okko thanks for the explanation =) how long do u need to do that ?

•••
Article writing and submitting to really optimized blogs can get a alot of backlinks and generate organic traffic from the SE's

•••
On page optimisation for selected keyword phrases in title, description, keywords, alt tags, h1 tag, and content. Also in filename if i can get away with it. Then I build links into the site via directories. Just doing that can rank #1 for some phrases. New content/articles/blogs on specific topics matching your keyphrases and optimised for those phrases and linked to will also help with ranking for longtail searches.

Darren

•••
thanks everyone for ur replies =) So that means key words is really important ??

•••
3 to 5 minutes a day is a good habit.

sun and kisses said:
okko thanks for the explanation =) how long do u need to do that ?

•••
weblord said:
3 to 5 minutes a day is a good habit.

Thanks for the advise =)
Is it true that " the right key words means more traffic " what do you think about this ?

•••
sun and kisses said:
My technique will be using social bookmarking and article writting. How about yours ? =) :lala:

blogging,forums,social bookmarking,ad posting,viral marketing, link exchange and sometimes traffic exchange 8^X

•••
Social Bookmarking is hot thing now a days, so I use it too for some fast traffic but for long term organic SE traffic, I prefer SEO methods like link building etc.

•••
sufi said:
Social Bookmarking is hot thing now a days, so I use it too for some fast traffic but for long term organic SE traffic, I prefer SEO methods like link building etc.

Agreed. I get a terrific boost every time I use StumbleUpon but it doesn't last. Good keyword articles is the best for the long haul.

If you're blogging, commenting on other blogs in your niche is a good way to bring people over to your site.

•••
hmmm oic thanks guy for the reply thanks for sharing with me your techique. Why social bookmarking doest last over long term can explain to me ?? thanks

•••
because usually social bookmarking sites does not delete links and shares your url with other members, hence it's a social bookmark and your url increases the chance of getting bookmarked by members interested in that particular category as the social bookmarking site grows in membership, your url's chance of getting traffic increases all the more.

sun and kisses said:
hmmm oic thanks guy for the reply thanks for sharing with me your techique. Why social bookmarking doest last over long term can explain to me ?? thanks

•••
I make site do some SEO and then forget it. If it wants to get traffic it can get it with the content that is already posted on it. Otherwise it can wait for me to get free and take care of it again.

•••
•••
weblord said:
because usually social bookmarking sites does not delete links and shares your url with other members, hence it's a social bookmark and your url increases the chance of getting bookmarked by members interested in that particular category as the social bookmarking site grows in membership, your url's chance of getting traffic increases all the more.

Oiicc yeah that ture thanks for the explanation =)

•••
I use:
- social bookmarking without "nofollow"
- article submission
- blogging

for SEO & SERP purposes. I get traffic from search engines by submitting to those.

•••
oic oic oic thanks for the sharing =) Anyway wat does SERP means

•••
weblord said:
social bookmarking, blog posting, articles, directories, classified ad sites, forum ad posting, ffa submissions, link exchanges, among others.

That's what I do to, I do all kind of advertisement but I mostly focus on the ones that bring the best result, and the ones that don't bring the best result I use less

•••
shahab6 said:
That's what I do to, I do all kind of advertisement but I mostly focus on the ones that bring the best result, and the ones that don't bring the best result I use less

hmm so which want produced the best result ?? =)

•••
Are banner/link exchanges still worthwhile? Things like GadgetSpots.net

There is so much conflicting information and diverse opinions thesedays it's hard to be sure?

:(

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back